Quick Question Thread

44 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Download and use Opera instead. Has a built in blocker that stops that sort of shite. I used to get the same problem with Chrome on my mobile, even the ones where it made your phone vibrate.

Tried clearing cookies etc but it always came back. Never once had it whilst using Opera.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Thanks guys - I’m using opera now and it’s working fine, it only popped up on safari when I was on the p&b website though. I was close to the point of never visiting the website again. 

You're a c**t @DA Baracus !

1 hour ago, throbber said:

How can I stop this from popping up on my browser every 2 minutes ?

IMG_0638.jpg

Just click on the link, ffs. All you have to do is complete a short survey and you get put in a draw for a free $1000 Amazon giftcard! Make sure to give them your bank details if they ask, in case that speeds up the process.

Good luck in the draw!

On 13/04/2020 at 22:09, Shandon Par said:

My daughter painted it. Watercolour on thick paper.

I just clicked on your avatar to see this painting closer and it took me to your profile page where I happened upon your background pic. I was a big fan of Darlene but I much prefer Coco.

images (71).jpeg

images (70).jpeg

Edited by Dee Man

6 hours ago, RH33 said:

What happened to Moomin? He’s now guest moomin.

The "herd" went after him on the Heads Gone thread, he did bring it on himself with a stupid post. Obviously couldn't take the tsunami and asked to have his account deleted.  Shame, the guy was decent.  I hope he is ok, as I believe he suffered with mental health issues, which can't help when you have website of frothing goons posting about you.

Another low point for the website, which in fairness can be good at times, not this time unfortunately. 

Edited by SlipperyP

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I just clicked on your avatar to see this painting closer and it took me to your profile page where I happened upon your background pic. I was a big fan of Darlene but I much prefer Coco.

images (71).jpeg

images (70).jpeg

The reverse of that album cover was good too. I got it on a knock-off tape in a market in Turkey in about 1990. With a name like Tracy, it’s no wonder he changed it to Ice T.

Can you refuse to be furloughed? What are the rules? 

My work have claimed to be essential, theyve tried to refuse the 2m rule, they've barely cleaned the fucking place (they even paid an outside hired  cleaner off and asked workers to clean up instead!) and have decided, now that they've done 3 month worth of orders for companies who have furloughed their workers, that they want people to take 6 weeks off losing about £100 a head a week just so they can save money. 

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

The "herd" went after him on the Heads Gone thread, he did bring it on himself with a stupid post. Obviously couldn't take the tsunami and asked to have his account deleted.  Shame, the guy was decent.  I hope he is ok, as I believe he suffered with mental health issues, which can't help when you have website of frothing goons posting about you.

Another low point for the website, which in fairness can be good at times, not this time unfortunately. 

That's the problem with the bandwagon hounding posters on here, they don't know if the poster can shrug it off or if it's going to affect them badly.