Quick Question Thread

1 minute ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Mr. & Mrs. Shandz kicking off the new decade with a wee splash of romanticism and and wine-fuelled submissive sex ?
How very lovely. emoji132.png

28 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

The one at Queensferry is good too. Had lunxh there recently and big thumbs up all round. 

Certainly sounds like it, not for me though, not with my piles.

Any recommendations
for cheap Glasgow city centre pub food? I've committed to a cheap night away and as such I am cutting my cloth accordingly, however I'm not sure I can bring myself to eat at Wetherspoons again.

Auctioneers isn’t bad. Wee step up from Spoons.

42 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Mr. & Mrs. Shandz kicking off the new decade with a wee splash of romanticism and and wine-fuelled submissive sex ?
How very lovely. emoji132.png

2020 has been full of romance so far. Got a romantic couples massage tomorrow too. We usually have two ladies doing it but this place only had one guy and one girl free. I thought “she can have the guy and I’ll have the girl” but no, she wants the girl. 

10 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

2020 has been full of romance so far. Got a romantic couples massage tomorrow too. We usually have two ladies doing it but this place only had one guy and one girl free. I thought “she can have the guy and I’ll have the girl” but no, she wants the girl. 

Interesting choice.

0498315C-B146-432F-AF25-4EC392DAD976.gif

54 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

If my extensive experience of watching videos online of people getting massages, I think we can safely say that both Mr and Mrs Par are getting an unexpected finger up the bum. 

4 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

If my extensive experience of watching videos online of people getting massages, I think we can safely say that both Mr and Mrs Par are getting an unexpected finger up the bum. 

Unexpected? For what it costs I’d be raging if I didn’t get that.

My description of the time me and Mrs B had that particular arrangement would use up all the Kenneth gifs the internet has.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

My description of the time me and Mrs B had that particular arrangement would use up all the Kenneth gifs the internet has.

Try us...

4 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Try us...

Tbf nothing specifically unusual happened, its just that what I yhought of typing out what happened it was just a plethora of Kenneth talk. 

It was in Italy and the lassie was a megawid. I was gutted when the big, muscular, olive skinned young italian man started to.......

Stop Bairnardo. Stop. 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Tbf nothing specifically unusual happened, its just that what I yhought of typing out what happened it was just a plethora of Kenneth talk. 

It was in Italy and the lassie was a megawid. I was gutted when the big, muscular, olive skinned young italian man started to.......

Stop Bairnardo. Stop. 

... sign for Falkirk?

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Stop Bairnardo. Stop. 

I've never had a massage sounds like fun.

I was expecting some Russian shot putter battering you like f**k. Or that mental massage when you get battered by a shrub

I've had massages from both sexes, but the absolute best, hardest, deepest massage I've ever had was from a huge local woman in Fiji.  She had hands like shovels and I genuinely have never felt as good after a massage. 

Once the feeling that I'd been roughly assaulted had worn off. 

9 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I've had massages from both sexes, but the absolute best, hardest, deepest massage I've ever had was from a huge local woman in Fiji.  She had hands like shovels and I genuinely have never felt as good after a massage. 

Did she ask you if you wanted samoa?

12 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Did you end happy?