Quick Question Thread

Pizza hut is rank rotten. I'm not even certain there is a Jimmy Chungs in Dundee anymore and it's not financially viable to purchase both. 

I don’t know if there are any Jimmy Chungs left anywhere sadly. A real shame as it was a fine restaurant chain.

Guest Moomintroll
Should I sit about and wait for a takeaway to open (about 4pm) or should I just order a Domino's right now? 
My local Domino's opens at Noon, who the f**k is eating a pizza for Lunch?

4 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, Dele said:
Should I sit about and wait for a takeaway to open (about 4pm) or should I just order a Domino's right now? 

People who haven't already eaten it for breakfast.

6 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, Dele said:

Screenshot_20191117_134014_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.9525e7c1ef74768dabbcc01da1641bf6.jpg

Me. :)

It was an MSG slophouse........absolutely dreadful nosheteria, only attracting gluttonous Homer Simpson types.

(Yes, I know.......)

I took my girlfriend to the one near Edinburgh Waverley when we weren’t long together and she still talks about how I never talked to her the entire time we were in there whilst I stuffed my face with plate after plate of chilli shredded beef, chicken wings and prawn crackers whilst making pig noise completely unaware of how ungracious I was being. In my defence it opened at 12 and we never had any breakfast.

Pizza hut is rank rotten. I'm not even certain there is a Jimmy Chungs in Dundee anymore and it's not financially viable to purchase both. 

Pizza Hut is bordering on Michelin Star grub when compared with Dominos. Convinced that Dominos, Nando’s and KFC are man-made ingredients made in the old polymer warehouse at Ineos, Grangemouth.

5 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Pizza Hut is bordering on Michelin Star grub when compared with Dominos. Convinced that Dominos, Nando’s and KFC are man-made ingredients made in the old polymer warehouse at Ineos, Grangemouth.

Pizza hut is far better than Dominos, better deals too, yet to try Pappa Johns.

42 minutes ago, throbber said:

I took my girlfriend to the one near Edinburgh Waverley when we weren’t long together and she still talks about how I never talked to her the entire time we were in there whilst I stuffed my face with plate after plate of chilli shredded beef, chicken wings and prawn crackers whilst making pig noise completely unaware of how ungracious I was being. In my defence it opened at 12 and we never had any breakfast.

Jimmy Chungs is fine dining for the Lonsdale generation. The one in Waverley shut down due to rat infestation and I think it’s a Wetherspoons now. Even better for you. 

Jimmy Chungs is fine dining for the Lonsdale generation. The one in Waverley shut down due to rat infestation and I think it’s a Wetherspoons now. Even better for you. 

I was joking when I said it was a fine restaurant obviously, the one in Inverness got done for serving seagull.

The one near Waverley is now a Spoons called
The Booking office, there also used to be one somewhere near Lothian road but I can’t remember exactly where.