Quick Question Thread

On 6/17/2019 at 11:38, Melanius Mullarkey said:

WHy is it, in some lorries and vans, the front wheels are outy whilst the back wheels are inny?

See below for 2 outys and an inny.

Image result for lorry wheel front

Single wheels tend to be outties and double innies.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I did notice that but dont know why.

In layman's terms, single wheels are mainly 'outies' so the axle hub fits nicely in to it. On double wheel axles the inner wheels are 'outies' and the outer wheels are 'innies' so that both wheels can be bolted to the hub easier, you would need some rather long wheel nuts to connect them in any other set up. 

3 minutes ago, johnthebaptistist said:

In layman's terms, single wheels are mainly 'outies' so the axle hub fits nicely in to it. On double wheel axles the inner wheels are 'outies' and the outer wheels are 'innies' so that both wheels can be bolted to the hub easier, you would need some rather long wheel nuts to connect them in any other set up. 

Thank you John.

God bless you.

1 hour ago, johnthebaptistist said:

A wee dance in your honour for jargon free clarity.

You trying to raise funds to help Ruggy clear his 5 figure debt with the Paisley hoods?
Does he still owe Div some kickbacks from his modding days?

If it wasnt clear (I thought it was) I am seeking a retailer of good gear, not selling

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Does he still owe Div some kickbacks from his modding days?

If it wasnt clear (I thought it was) I am seeking a retailer of good gear, not selling

Made.com for furniture?

Rugster was rubbing a book on the P&B upgrades. Div took £10 on the 100/1 long shot of the site being back to life within 2 hours. Now Rugster has bumped him for the £10k. Interest is accruing at a horrendous rate. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Made.com for furniture?

Rugster was rubbing a book on the P&B upgrades. Div took £10 on the 100/1 long shot of the site being back to life within 2 hours. Now Rugster has bumped him for the £10k. Interest is accruing at a horrendous rate. 

10 x 100 = 1000 you idiot.