Quick Question Thread

Is keeing skins on potatoes to make mash scummy  behavior?
Naw. If you make mash the correct way its essential (Tatties baked, scooped out, put through a ricer and then combined with butter and cream)

Thats not just any mashed tattie, thats get ye yer hole mashed tattie.

42 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Naw. If you make mash the correct way its essential (Tatties baked, scooped out, put through a ricer and then combined with butter and cream)

CE3K.png

A ricer is essential. Never bake them though....Just a good boiling. Mash with fish fingers and baked beans is food of the gods.

54 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

A ricer is essential. Never bake them though....Just a good boiling. Mash with fish fingers and baked beans is food of the gods.

Just wrong.  Mash made from scooped-out baked tatties and put through a ricer then mixed with a load of butter, salt and pepper is a million times better than using boiled potatoes.

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Just wrong.  Mash made from scooped-out baked tatties and put through a ricer then mixed with a load of butter, salt and pepper is a million times better than using boiled potatoes.

OK i'll give it a go. Baked tatties in microwave for 10 minutes or in the oven or what? Brother in law would do them in BBQ for an hour!!

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

^^^^ The M&S Christmas campaign tag line.

Which woman would you prefer to shag?

Lady 1 is everything you wanted in the sack. Does everything you want and then some. Perfect body, gives you a boner just thinking of it. But she's got a face like a banshee, totally utterly dugmeat puss.

Or Lady 2. Boring body, boring shag but a face that you'd love to wipe yer boab on, an absolute masterpiece.

1 or 2?

Lady 1 is everything you wanted in the sack. Does everything you want and then some. Perfect body, gives you a boner just thinking of it. But she's got a face like a banshee, totally utterly dugmeat puss.

Or Lady 2. Boring body, boring shag but a face that you'd love to wipe yer boab on, an absolute masterpiece.

1 or 2?

1 or 2?

You’ve no hope with either.

1 or 2?
ive been contemplating this all morning and have decided on 1 as im always staring at my birds tits. plus if i look at her face she might think i have something to say and want to talk. i never want to talk.

8 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Known as a BOBFOC. Body off Baywatch, Face off Crimewatch.

6 hours ago, ah-dee said:
10 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

1 or 2?

ive been contemplating this all morning and have decided on 1 as im always staring at my birds tits. plus if i look at her face she might think i have something to say and want to talk. i never want to talk.

People might think this is my alias. 

Her, if she read it.