Quick Question Thread

Unless it's physical abuse I don't think I'd say anything. I'm not defending the bellend but my nephews have a habit of needing a pish every 10 minutes and it can really piss me off as they're clearly just wanting to go a wander. I went into Palmerston a few weeks back at about 2.50pm. The wee fella had a pish 10 minutes earlier and at 3pm he said he needed a pee. I wasn't impressed.

For all that, I wouldn't stand and be abusive towards a child needing the bog.
This. Whilst shouting and swearing in public or even in private isnt my thing, I can attest to the utter seethe that can be generated by childrens toilet habits!

On 10/6/2018 at 19:34, Ginaro said:

Susan Calman said she wanted a man.

they all come round after a while, which is why it's perfectly ok - even in this day and age - to publically express a desire to pump attractive lesbians in the hope of "curing" them...

2 hours ago, Tynierose said:

This, the ability to pish every five minutes 

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I've got news for you. That comes back.

Indeed. In thirty years' time it'll be them going "Oh, for God's sake, Dad - again?"

14 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

The vril being a superior race of super humans (from some old science fiction book)

Etymology[edit]

The first part of the product's name comes from Latin bovīnus, meaning "ox".[3] Johnston took the -vril suffix from Edward Bulwer-Lytton's then-popular novel, The Coming Race (1870), whose plot revolves around a superior race of people, the Vril-ya, who derive their powers from an electromagnetic substance named "Vril". Therefore, Bovril indicates great strength obtained from an ox.[4]

The vril being a superior race of super humans (from some old science fiction book)

Vril was the name of the fictional electromagnetic substance which gave the ‘Vril-ya’ people their powers in said book. Nowt inappropriate about it though.

If anything the book title might be what sounds inappropriate (The Coming Race) but theres very little connecting the book title and ‘Vril’.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

See your 2 litres of water you are meant to drink a day, does it make a difference to hydration levels how you drink it? Like if you nail it all early doors or if you sip away all day?

There's a lot of water in beer.  Keep that in mind.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

See your 2 litres of water you are meant to drink a day, does it make a difference to hydration levels how you drink it? Like if you nail it all early doors or if you sip away all day?

Most ecstasy related deaths have been caused by binge drinking water. A few cups of tea a day should do you in the UK, unless you're hungover from following @Sergeant Wilson 's advice.