Quick Question Thread

10 hours ago, ali_91 said:

If your maw and your bird swapped brains, and to change them back you had to shag one of them, would you pump your maws body with your birds brain or your birds body with your maws brain? 

Can either of them cook?

15 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I'm in a period of abstinence so wouldn't pump either. Also, I've always found the word "bird" a bit cringey. 

Just read this then scrolled to the top of the page to see an advert for a company called Birdie. 

MENTAL!!

21 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I'm in a period of abstinence so wouldn't pump either. Also, I've always found the word "bird" a bit cringey. 

Definitely cringey. It's like a throwback to 1970s patter, which sadly I'm old enough to remember. Think Sid James and Benny Hill...

22 hours ago, ali_91 said:

If your maw and your bird swapped brains, and to change them back you had to shag one of them, would you pump your maws body with your birds brain or your birds body with your maws brain? 

You seem to be assuming I'd want to change them back.

I was in the toilet of a restaurant yesterday when guy walks in with son who looks about 8 or 10. Boy tells father he needs a poo at which point father starts effing and blinding at the boy as im leaving. It troubled me later thinking about it and didn't know if I should have said anything at the time. Not that it would make any difference to the dickhead. And if made me feel better that's not the right reason for doing it? Thoughts?

1 hour ago, jimmy boo said:

I was in the toilet of a restaurant yesterday when guy walks in with son who looks about 8 or 10. Boy tells father he needs a poo at which point father starts effing and blinding at the boy as im leaving. It troubled me later thinking about it and didn't know if I should have said anything at the time. Not that it would make any difference to the dickhead. And if made me feel better that's not the right reason for doing it? Thoughts?

My thoughts are, why did the boy look either 8 or 10?

What were you going to say?

Unless it's physical abuse I don't think I'd say anything. I'm not defending the bellend but my nephews have a habit of needing a pish every 10 minutes and it can really piss me off as they're clearly just wanting to go a wander. I went into Palmerston a few weeks back at about 2.50pm. The wee fella had a pish 10 minutes earlier and at 3pm he said he needed a pee. I wasn't impressed.

For all that, I wouldn't stand and be abusive towards a child needing the bog.