Quick Question Thread

anyone else not able to get into their private messages on the app? says i have one but noughts coming up
I've not been able to send or receive PMs on the app for a while. Was a bit annoying during the World Cup Quiz thing we had going on; I had to go into the browser version on my laptop to send them. I understand the app is at the bottom of the priority list though - I think@Div has said before that it's a major pain in his arse.

18 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

It’s a serious question. I need to take them out. It’s likely the wife and bairn may be in tow however the lassies need to be entertained.

Take them to the Botanical Gardens. Be sure to see the yew tree before you leave.

I've not been able to send or receive PMs on the app for a while. Was a bit annoying during the World Cup Quiz thing we had going on; I had to go into the browser version on my laptop to send them. I understand the app is at the bottom of the priority list though - I think[mention=1]Div[/mention] has said before that it's a major pain in his arse.
cheers

I've not been able to send or receive PMs on the app for a while. Was a bit annoying during the World Cup Quiz thing we had going on; I had to go into the browser version on my laptop to send them. I understand the app is at the bottom of the priority list though - I think[mention=1]Div[/mention] has said before that it's a major pain in his arse.
cheers

We manfully struggled on had a great P&B World Cup 2018 Quiz despite baldemort’s (div) best attempt.
Ps sorry div. No personal, ken?

Q: I just accidentally clicked on the unsubscribe link on a so-called but very convincing LinkedIn email on my laptop, but only noticed it was from a gmail address (i.e. obviously a scam) when a random advert opened up in a new tab, which I immediately closed. I didn't enter any details online. 

I then changed my email passwords and a (free) malwarebytes scan hasn't detected anything.  Should I be fine, or is there something that could have potentially taken both my old and new passwords when I changed them?   :unsure2:    

2 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Q: I just accidentally clicked on the unsubscribe link on a so-called but very convincing LinkedIn email on my laptop, but only noticed it was from a gmail address (i.e. obviously a scam) when a random advert opened up in a new tab, which I immediately closed. I didn't enter any details online. 

I then changed my email passwords and a (free) malwarebytes scan hasn't detected anything.  Should I be fine, or is there something that could have potentially taken both my old and new passwords when I changed them?   :unsure2:    

Best send me your bank card details and I'll run a check.

3 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Best send me your bank card details and I'll run a check.

If he doesn't, let me know - I've got them.

23 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

LinkedIn?  You'll be fine.

Image result for david brent gif

9 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

If your maw and your bird swapped brains, and to change them back you had to shag one of them, would you pump your maws body with your birds brain or your birds body with your maws brain? 

You'll need to provide more detail than that before you can accurately assess the deviance level on P&B.

For example, are either of them amputees with access to a modified perambulator?