Quick Question Thread

Was I right to feign illness so my wife had to go to her best friends 40th birthday party on her own on Saturday so I could watch the Champions League Final and Championship playoff game I had on Sky + because I had been golfing in the afternooon????

Was I right to feign illness so my wife had to go to her best friends 40th birthday party on her own on Saturday so I could watch the Champions League Final and Championship playoff game I had on Sky + because I had been golfing in the afternooon????

Very nice move :lol:

The mistake you made was asking this question. That indicates some sort of conscience.

Next time don't feign illness, just refuse to go.

Anyone know the easiest way to get to the Sky building in Livingston?

Interview there on thursday and will be taking the train but it seems smack in the middle of nowhere

any ideas?

Taxi from the train station? But you'll no be wanting to spend the money so that'll be a no go?

I believe, and don't quote me on this, that there may be a bus service from the train station that stops at the Sky building? If I were you I'd phone Sky and ask them the easiest way to get from the station to the building. They'll probably be only too happy to help you.

Guest The Phoenix

The mistake you made was asking this question. That indicates some sort of conscience.

Next time don't feign illness, just refuse to go.

Time to change your user name to pussyblair.

There was a fly buzzing around my living room having the time of his life. Next thing i look he is lying on the table upside down unable to move.

Surely flies can move themselves when they are on their back? I didnt think for a second this would impair said fly enough to allow me to suck the fucker up with the hoover. Interesting.

There was a fly buzzing around my living room having the time of his life. Next thing i look he is lying on the table upside down unable to move.

Surely flies can move themselves when they are on their back? I didnt think for a second this would impair said fly enough to allow me to suck the fucker up with the hoover. Interesting.

If you'd been running around (ok, he was flying but I guess it'd have similar effects) you'd want a lie down wouldn't you? Poor bugger was probably just catching his breath.

If you'd been running around (ok, he was flying but I guess it'd have similar effects) you'd want a lie down wouldn't you? Poor bugger was probably just catching his breath.

Probably just lying with his wee fly wings tucked under his wee fly heed having a wee fly look at your ceiling.

Now he is having a wee fly holiday with Mr Dyson.mad.gif

Ive got a file i need to open thats a .rar file and i need to extract it. I managed to do it last year without downloading anything but i cant remember how.

I just click and dragged it into a folder/desktop and opened it from there.

Ive got a file i need to open thats a .rar file and i need to extract it. I managed to do it last year without downloading anything but i cant remember how.

I know how to do that - but I'm not telling you as you are a self-confessed murderer!dry.gif

What's the name of the song (if it is even a song) that contains that bass-line they always use on racing programmes and Top Gear etc.

The one that goes ''Duuuun. Dun Dun Dun, Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun-Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.''

It won't be devestating if I don't find out, but any help is much appreciated.

What's the name of the song (if it is even a song) that contains that bass-line they always use on racing programmes and Top Gear etc.

The one that goes ''Duuuun. Dun Dun Dun, Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun-Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.''

It won't be devestating if I don't find out, but any help is much appreciated.

It's the Chain by Fleetwood Mac

Who's idea was it to make the higher history exam the day after the higher modern studies? Who ever thought that one up should kill him/herself or I will do it for them :)