Quick Question Thread

Ok guys. I had i-tunes with all my music on my computer but basically its fucked now with viruses so i want to download i-tunes on my laptop to add new tunes to my pod but i dont want to scrub the existing music. Is this possible?

Aye.

Download iTunes on your laptop, and plug in your iPod with the USB connector. When the iPod screen comes up on iTunes, tick the "Manually add music" box, and then what ever is on your laptop you can drag onto the iPod bit on the left-hand side.

Question: Was this ever a legitimate Real Madrid top? I bought it when I was on holiday in 2008, thought it was cracking, but I could never remember seeing it anywhere. I don't think it was, but it's quality nonetheless.

Edited by Smurph

Ok guys. I had i-tunes with all my music on my computer but basically its fucked now with viruses so i want to download i-tunes on my laptop to add new tunes to my pod but i dont want to scrub the existing music. Is this possible?

yep,you need to enable the Show hidden files on your pc,but,it won't give the song names.you would need to rename them manually.my son says there is also a programme you can download to transfer from iPod to pc.try googling the question.

http://italian-pasta.suite101.com/article.cfm/vegetarian-lasagne-recipe-with-lentils-tomatoes-and-red-wine

Rose Elliot is one of my favourite veggie cooks!smile.gif

PS There's some shite about copyright or something at the bottom of the page but what the f**k?!wink.gif

That was flipping lovely. Thanks, Kilt!

yep,you need to enable the Show hidden files on your pc,but,it won't give the song names.you would need to rename them manually.my son says there is also a programme you can download to transfer from iPod to pc.try googling the question.

Tunejack is what I use for that. I had to do it a couple of times when I changed laptop.

Right i got a new super dooper bt homehub today and i set it up. Followed all the instructions and all the correct lights were on.

Neither laptop could pick up the signal untill i se it up using a LAC cable. Now the laptops can pick up the signal and connect to the hub but only with limited connectivity, ie it wont connect to the interent.

What the hell is wrong now?

There is a travel writer guy that I am trying to remember the name of.

He appears on lots of travel TV programmes and I think he writes, for at least 1, newspaper.

He is a bit 'normal' but really gets into the presenting lark and gets a bit eccentric during his reviews of holidays.

English, 40's I guess, usually in socks and sandals when doing his little holiday reports

There is a travel writer guy that I am trying to remember the name of.

He appears on lots of travel TV programmes and I think he writes, for at least 1, newspaper.

He is a bit 'normal' but really gets into the presenting lark and gets a bit eccentric during his reviews of holidays.

English, 40's I guess, usually in socks and sandals when doing his little holiday reports

Cancel that! Found him

Simon Calder

How long do you keep a cat indoors when you move house?

You dont. Evil feckers. Just go down the toll, couple of takeaways there who could use the meat:ph34r:

Guest The Phoenix

You dont. Evil feckers. Just go down the toll, couple of takeaways there who could use the meat:ph34r:

Rumour has it there's a lot more than just the takeaways who take the meat down at the Toll. :ph34r:

Right i got a new super dooper bt homehub today and i set it up. Followed all the instructions and all the correct lights were on.

Neither laptop could pick up the signal untill i se it up using a LAC cable. Now the laptops can pick up the signal and connect to the hub but only with limited connectivity, ie it wont connect to the interent.

What the hell is wrong now?

God knows. Mine has been doing that since November last year. It's something to do with a 169 Ip address as it can't find a 192 one. Mine's occasionally fixes itself as after doing all the repairs it continues to look for it until it finds it. Everytime I have to update the laptop I lose my internet connection. Not much help but it's fucking annoying.

I have a Finance exam in a few hours and have a question relating to this subject, and the fact that I'm honking at maths. I'm fairly sure I have the answer myself but really need somebody who isn't a numerical retard to tell me their answer and hope it confirms mine. My coursework counts for 40% of the overall grade, with the test tommorow counting for the rest. The coursework is broken up like this:

Series of multiple choice tests where your average grade counts for 20% of the course - I averaged 74%.

Another test which counts for 10% of the course - I got an amazing 30%.

A final test which counts for 10% of the course as well - I got 0% as I didn't turn up.

So, what is my average score for the coursework which will make up 40% of my mark? I know it's ridiculous that somebody studying finance would even need to double check but I never asked to do this god forsaken subject and fingers crossed I can get the bare pass I need to never do it again and concentrate on the things I'm not a total eejit at.

P.S I have it down as an overall score of 44.5% for coursework but would very much appreciate if somebody could confirm this or correct me.