Quick Question Thread

'Ruffled tie type crevatte things' every time.

Yeah, may go for that. Do you go for the Argyll or Prince Charlie style? 5 buttoned waistcoat too?

I wear a bow tie everytime

So do I, this is the first time I am considering something different.

If she does, I'll start another one, there's miles left in this one yet.

Have you tried covering yourself in cat food and lying outside Fir Park or cease the use of feminine hygiene products and let nature take it's course.

Which dirty b*****d shagged Heather Trott?

Is there an age restriction on paying for petrol? I filled my car up at the Marks & Spencers petrol station next to Broadwood Farm and the woman behind the counter asked me how old I was before I paid for it. First time this has happened to me.

Is there an age restriction on paying for petrol? I filled my car up at the Marks & Spencers petrol station next to Broadwood Farm and the woman behind the counter asked me how old I was before I paid for it. First time this has happened to me.

You can't sell Petrol to anyone under the age of 16.

What was she going to do if you didn't have ID? Sook it back out?

There's a wee sticker on the pumps in most petrol stations I'm sure that say you need to be 16.

You'd get a few 15-16 year olds driving about in a motor, very few however would pull in for petrol during their rampage :lol: