Quick Question Thread

Also, don't stand in the vestibule area with the bike lengthwise across the aisle when a whole bunch of people are trying to get off, stuck in the aisle afraid that they're going to end up at the next station down the line. That's just a pain in the arse. :angry:

Where can I buy small amounts of wood from? I just want some board (plywood maybe), and some 2 by 2, but b&q charge terrifying amounts! I don't want a wholesale amount to build an ark, just a couple of bits. Where would I go?

Where can I buy small amounts of wood from? I just want some board (plywood maybe), and some 2 by 2, but b&q charge terrifying amounts! I don't want a wholesale amount to build an ark, just a couple of bits. Where would I go?

Get some panel-free doors from the local skip and use a saw to cut to measure.

From where, and for how much (approx), am I best getting earphones for an ipod that hook around the ear. I.e. Ones that are good for running?

Thanks.

I got a good pair of JVC ones for a tenner at Tesco, and I think Argos do them as well for around the same price

My link

Edited by Shawfield Stallion

Just use your front door, it's not like it offers any great resistance to intruders anyway

ask at a local timber yard if they have any off cuts

I was walking past the brew room & I have no money for fags or dinner today. I noticed the box of cakes that are there for some sort of charity and you are meant to put a pound in the box then take one.

On a scale of 1-10, how wrong would it be of me to take a cake and put the pound in tomorrow morning when i've been paid?