Quick Question Thread

Are Manchester UTD in the semi final of the Champions League? If not, why?

Edited by uni

Buy 7 pints, and pour out what you don't need.

I don't know what the milk challenge is, but would that work?

How do I measure the .34 of a pint that I need to pour out?

The great milk challenge is drinking a gallon of milk within an hour. Its meant to be immpossible to drink it and not spew your load after it. Messy stuff.

The great milk challenge is drinking a gallon of milk within an hour. Its meant to be immpossible to drink it and not spew your load after it. Messy stuff.

If you are remotely good at maths, look at the bottle and see how much a pint is, and pour to roughly 2/3 of the way down it, discarding the remainder.

If you are remotely good at maths, look at the bottle and see how much a pint is, and pour to roughly 2/3 of the way down it, discarding the remainder.

He's contemplating this challenge. I would reckon it's fair to say he's not remotely good at anything ;)

Oh aye, true.

He's contemplating this challenge. I would reckon it's fair to say he's not remotely good at anything ;)

Im good at somethings. We will see if Im good at drinking milk soon. :lol:

That sounds ridiculously easy. I reckon I could drink that in about fifteen minutes.

For milk, yeah, ok. :P

I just wanna do the Great Milk Challenge. :D

I think you should drink from them small looking plastic milk cartons instead of a pint bottle. They always seem easier somehow then the glass bottles.

I need to present three forms of ID for a Disclosure Scotland form. They want three kinds of ID. Will they take a debit card as one form of proof? Outside of a driving licence and a passport I don't have anything else.

No has to be a utility bill

Earliest bus I can find online is at half 7 from Ayr getting into Glagow at 9:17.

Cheers, my mate said there's one at 1.40, I'll have to double check. It wont matter if I can't finish work early anyhow