Quick Question Thread

Post today, if you have any

No deliveries on Monday

Cheers chaps.

Had sold something on eBay and as I am new seller, Paypal wouldn't release the funds until the buyer had recieved the item. Still not there and I sent it on Thursday. I've sent it recorded delivery, really hoping it gets there!

Cheers chaps.

Had sold something on eBay and as I am new seller, Paypal wouldn't release the funds until the buyer had recieved the item. Still not there and I sent it on Thursday. I've sent it recorded delivery, really hoping it gets there!

When you say "Still not there," do you mean the item you sold? You know you can track recorded items on the Royal Mail/Post Office website if you still have your receipt from the Post Office.

When you say "Still not there," do you mean the item you sold? You know you can track recorded items on the Royal Mail/Post Office website if you still have your receipt from the Post Office.

He's done that. It's saying the item is still in their system or something. I don't really know, I tend to shut off when he talks.

He's done that. It's saying the item is still in their system or something. I don't really know, I tend to shut off when he talks.

If its delivered today, it wont show on the system as delivered until Tuesday at the earliest I would think.

If its delivered today, it wont show on the system as delivered until Tuesday at the earliest I would think.

Ah, that's ok then. It should have been there Friday morning really, so I'll tell him to hang on until Tuesday before he worries about it. Thanks. :)

Ah, that's ok then. It should have been there Friday morning really, so I'll tell him to hang on until Tuesday before he worries about it. Thanks. :)

If the dude/dudette was out, they would have gotten a card left to arrange re-delivery/collection and the item will go as 'undelivered' for that time.

Sounds like an interesting idea. Not sure how capable I would be of doing this without fucking up the flag. unsure.gif

If you're semi-decent at primary school Art, you'll do it no bother.

Just watched Gran Torino. One of the slurs that Clint Eastwoods character, 'Walt,' uses is 'zipper head.'

Can't really figure out why this is a slur to the Hmong, anyone explain?

Is it necessarily a race thing? Or is it just that he's calling him an idiot? As in, "his head zips up at the back"? I can't think of a way it would be a Hmong thing.

Guest The Phoenix

Right, I have Andy Carroll to score first and Newcastle to win 2-1. It's on the same line. Sheffield United are 1-0 up now (<_<), so, if Newcastle turn it round to make it 2-1 will I get anything ? :unsure: I feel like a right dick for asking this.

A skint dick, at that. ;)

Right, I have Andy Carroll to score first and Newcastle to win 2-1. It's on the same line. Sheffield United are 1-0 up now (<_<), so, if Newcastle turn it round to make it 2-1 will I get anything ? :unsure: I feel like a right dick for asking this.

Nope. If Sheff Utd's goal was an own goal, and Carroll scores Newcastle's first, I think you'd win then.