Quick Question Thread

Is it going to be for sale in Burtons?

Also, has anyone read 'Back Home' by Jeff Dawson? It's the story of England in the 1970 WC. Was wondering if it is any good before spending a whole 1p on it from Amazon.

Is it going to be for sale in Burtons?

Also, has anyone read 'Back Home' by Jeff Dawson? It's the story of England in the 1970 WC. Was wondering if it is any good before spending a whole 1p on it from Amazon.

You're getting right into this internet purchasing ! Not read it but I'd go for it, could be the best penny ever spent.

Edited by Marsh

How much is deep heat/freeze sprays? I pretty much want to freeze all limbs before my next game.

Don't waste your money, so says my chirpractor. You'd be as well spraying water on your sore limbs than deep heat. Use an ibuprofen based gel.

Alternatively, as has been said, man up! ;)

You're getting right into this internet purchasing ! Not read it but I'd go for it, could be the best penny ever spent.

It still scares me though, I must be the only guy my age that doesn't know what the hell he is doing or is expecting someone at the other end of the computer to steal my card details. My dear Mother put the fear of God into me from a young age that internet banking and buying stuff online was the worst thing in the world.

I've only actually bought one thing online, a Take That concert recording for my girlfriend. Hopefully my bank don't cancel my card when they see this. :lol:

It still scares me though, I must be the only guy my age that doesn't know what the hell he is doing or is expecting someone at the other end of the computer to steal my card details. My dear Mother put the fear of God into me from a young age that internet banking and buying stuff online was the worst thing in the world.

I've only actually bought one thing online, a Take That concert recording for my girlfriend. Hopefully my bank don't cancel my card when they see this. laugh.gif

I'm probably the opposite, a wee bit too trusting of online trading. We get pretty much everything online, clothes, groceries, concert tickets, dvds etc. Was quite handy when we moved out though cos most things arecheaper online, I got my new tv for £80 cheaper by buying it from Amazon, we even got our wallpaper online cos it was cheaper. I understand why people are wary though, putting personal info online, especially bank details, will always have some degree of risk attached to it.

I recently lost my hard drive, which had all my music files on it. I would now like to put some new music onto my iPod. However, I'm worried that when I press to sync the iPod with iTunes (which had to be redownloaded, and does not have my music on it) it'll remove all the music currently on the iPod and only put on the new songs.

Anyone know if the music currently on it is safe?

I think they all go if you sync it, and you need to put songs on manually.

Correct.

When you plug the iPod in, click the button that stops it syncing. Then on the main screen of your iPod on iTunes, tick the "manually add music" box, or whatever it's called, and you simply just drag what you want onto it.