Quick Question Thread

If she's not got kids, she's certainly not going to be one of them.

Girlfriend :blink:

WILF is Wife

SWILF is Single Woman

I was covering all bases. The only one I missed out was arguably FUBILF

Edited by Carbolic Smoke Cures Colds

I've got about an hour and a half to spare in Stirling tomorrow. From say 5 to half 6

Wouldn't mind a swim or a sauna or something. I work near Stirling Sheriff Court and my car hasn't arrived yet, so I'd probably be on foot. Where could I go?

I've got about an hour and a half to spare in Stirling tomorrow. From say 5 to half 6

Wouldn't mind a swim or a sauna or something. I work near Stirling Sheriff Court and my car hasn't arrived yet, so I'd probably be on foot. Where could I go?

TwisteH's.

Any eBayers on here?

If so, have you ever had someone send you a message asking you to complete the transaction outside of eBay?

I've got something listed that has another four days to run and this chap has sent me a message asking me if I would accept a buy it now offer for it (I haven't put it up at a Buy it now, just a standard auction) so I am aware that I would need to pull the auction and sell to him outwith eBay.

Any advice?

Just realised I should probably ask this question in here instead of the "Things you want to Share" thread.

Anyone been to Garage in Sauchiehall Street? What kind of music gets thrown about in there? Decent?

Yeah, I enjoyed it anyway when I was dragged there by a fellow PnBer.

You also made me post my question in that thread... :lol:

When do England get their easter holidays this year?

Just realised I should probably ask this question in here instead of the "Things you want to Share" thread.

Anyone been to Garage in Sauchiehall Street? What kind of music gets thrown about in there? Decent?

It's great, but unless you're a hot girl or haven't had a drink since 1973 you've hardly any chance of getting in.

There's a few different levels for different styles

If you haven't been before I'd imagine you'd enjoy it. A nightclub is a nightclub after all. Unless you're into a specific "scene" it's all much a muchness in my book.