stuart.

Quick Question Thread

Does anyone know the second division play-off dates?

Edit: Actually now i think about it it will be the 1st division play-offs.

Counting your chickens a bit there, are you not? Remember last season? ;)

Anyway, they're the 4th/5th and 8th/9th of May, and the Final is the 11th/12th and 16th of May.

Counting your chickens a bit there, are you not? Remember last season? ;)

Anyway, they're the 4th/5th and 8th/9th of May, and the Final is the 11th/12th and 16th of May.

No what happened like? Im sure your lot will remind us on Saturday :P

:huh: No problem, umm, Les Dennis.

I was referring to you as Bobby Davro, as that's your initials from your user name.

You need to find a 'celebrity' with the initials SHT, to refer to me as. Des Lennis doesn't suffice.

HTH

No what happened like? Im sure your lot will remind us on Saturday :P

Well, on 28 March, 2009, Cowdenbeath were top of the league by 13 (count 'em, thirteen!), and end up displaying a collapse of epic proportions, and we marched to the title including the glorifying of said collapse at our POTY night, and a title party before the last game of the season, with the result being irrelevant. The Champions won though.

Oh, you mean you didn't actually want me to explain what happened?

Ach well, I hope it's provided useful, interesting and of course, very pleasant reading anyway. ;)

Our aim for the season is to stay up, and I'm not confident of a result against in-form Cowden on Saturday, but a win on Tuesday should render the importantness of the result on Saturday as largely un-imporatant anyway. ;)

I was referring to you as Bobby Davro, as that's your initials from your user name.

You need to find a 'celebrity' with the initials SHT, to refer to me as. Des Lennis doesn't suffice.

HTH

Ahhh I get you now. Well, SHT is the acronym for Segway Human Transporter, so that'll do- Seggies.

Well, on 28 March, 2009, Cowdenbeath were top of the league by 13 (count 'em, thirteen!), and end up displaying a collapse of epic proportions, and we marched to the title including the glorifying of said collapse at our POTY night, and a title party before the last game of the season, with the result being irrelevant. The Champions won though.

Oh, you mean you didn't actually want me to explain what happened?

Ach well, I hope it's provided useful, interesting and of course, very pleasant reading anyway. ;)

Our aim for the season is to stay up, and I'm not confident of a result against in-form Cowden on Saturday, but a win on Tuesday should render the importantness of the result on Saturday as largely un-imporatant anyway. ;)

Rings a bell now you mentioned it. A lot of my memory was lost celebrating a 3-0 win at the SHS. Last season = in the past, you might win the 3rd division next season too...

How long does it take for the withdrawls abroad to show on a mini-statement/balance receipt upon taking out money when back in Scotland?

On the odd occasion I use my British card (HSBC) the withdrawals take 2-3 working days to appear.

I've just thought, is there a way I can find out more quickly if I check on the internet or something? Or is it really a case of waiting a couple of days to survey the damage?

I've just thought, is there a way I can find out more quickly if I check on the internet or something? Or is it really a case of waiting a couple of days to survey the damage?

I'm on about Internet banking myself. It's the same with Phonebank. It takes 2-3 days for your bank to process it regardless of how you check it.

i've just finished watching what i thought was paranormal activity on megavideo. however, afterwards i went on the wikipedia page and discovered that it wasn't the real version. the one i watched was based on a family (mum, brother and sister) rather than a couple, but the storylines appear to be similar.

anyone know what it is i just watched?

Maybe this?

When did an actress become an actor?

This may sound silly, but, can you download games (from the iTunes store) and play them on a 5th generation nano?

yeah, thanks. i saw an advert for it in the metro yesterday. i actually thought it was excellent, really intense and uncomfortable throughout most of the film. i don't think i even want to see paranormal activity any more.

yeah, thanks. i saw an advert for it in the metro yesterday. i actually thought it was excellent, really intense and uncomfortable throughout most of the film. i don't think i even want to see paranormal activity any more.

I had never even heard of it before i put up that link, but after reading that it was directed by the grandson of Dick van Dyke aka Dr. Mark Sloan, i have to see it!

What's the name of the mass service before a funeral for someone that's catholic?

Is it not a vigil?