stuart.

Quick Question Thread

Why does everyone on Reporting Scotland have a stupid accent, either a bizarre teuchter one or a Glaswegian who puts on a slow annoying voice whilst making an Effort ToO Emphasise alL of the wRong letteRs when tAlking?

Stop it you tards.

EDIT - Apart from tonights presenter Catriona Shearer, she sounds normal and has a nice goth look going on

Yes please.

post-107-12683382744038_thumb.jpg

when margaret thatcher dies, will there be a minutes silence held in football grounds?

when margaret thatcher dies, will there be a minutes silence held in football grounds?

Sadly, if it were to happen, it would probably set a world record for the most universally poorly kept minutes' silence :(

Does anyone know where I can buy Hazard perception practice tests?

Cheers in advance.

I am sure you can do practice tests on line somewhereunsure.gif

A quick query of my mine folks.

During the 6 o'clock news on STV, when it goes to the regional bit (East/West), why does it vary between the two for where I stay?

I ain't moved.

Can you get old episodes of the World football phone-in anywhere online?

If not does anyone still have them on their ipod? I ask because a couple of weeks, probably a month+ now, they were asked a question about football books, mentioned a few on Africa anyway, and some others i hadn't heard of that i was quite interested in buying, but i've gone and deleted it.

I think it was the last time Hiral Bhatt was on the show.

-69 now. smile.gif

I've already given mine away today but for every single day I am giving you a red dot you fucking w****r.

I've already given mine away today but for every single day I am giving you a red dot you fucking w****r.

:lol:

am no eeen bort.

ETA - It wasn't me who gave you it for your 2nd post.

Edited by pencils

Can you get old episodes of the World football phone-in anywhere online?

If not does anyone still have them on their ipod? I ask because a couple of weeks, probably a month+ now, they were asked a question about football books, mentioned a few on Africa anyway, and some others i hadn't heard of that i was quite interested in buying, but i've gone and deleted it.

I think it was the last time Hiral Bhatt was on the show.

I have the last 3 months on my itunes so if you let me know a date and roughly when in the programme it was I can have a listen for ya.

I have the last 3 months on my itunes so if you let me know a date and roughly when in the programme it was I can have a listen for ya.

the question came about 12 minutes in to the program, it was as simple as which football books would you recommend. It was the last time Hiral Bhatt was on the program (i think) - it was roughly the end of january, start of february.

Thanks.

Anybody done a Forklift course?i may have to do one. Is it a dawdle?

We put all of our parts department through a forklift course last year,they all passed & they are thick as f**k,you should have no problems.

We put all of our parts department through a forklift course last year,they all passed & they are thick as f**k,you should have no problems.

Cheers.

Why can't i upload/ copy/paste pics when i try to reply to someones post?

Same with the wee smilie thingy's. It just comes up :lol: etc

b*****d, it 's just done the opposite with the smilie

Edited by FFCSAM