stuart.

Quick Question Thread

What's the name of that Kanye West song where he is chasing that bird through the airport in the video?

Edit: No idea why I wrote Jay Z. :huh:

Edited by Adam_Wee

Brilliant, cheers. That was what I'd thought having a look at the website, but I wasn't 100% sure. Have a green spot, you really should've had one for the Indian suggestion too!

Probably just park somewhere else, miles away, to be honest. Think it cost us a fiver to get out of the car park last time. That can't be that wise an idea. What I've spent all my money on Free Bird t-shirts?

Depends where you are coming from but I found parking across the Clyde at the science center was the best option for getting in and out of the SECC

Saves all the hassle getting out of the SECC carpark

Of course you are faced with a 5min walk that can be very refreshing depending on the weather.

While we're on the Indian theme, my girlfriend and I are spending this weekend in Aberdeen as she has a training course. Can anyone recommend a good Indian restaurant near the city centre?

While we're on the Indian theme, my girlfriend and I are spending this weekend in Aberdeen as she has a training course. Can anyone recommend a good Indian restaurant near the city centre?

The Nazma Tandoori on Bridge St (close to the train station) always seems to get good reviews. I was there once and it was all pictures of Alex Salmond shaking hands with the chef on the wall and the likes but wasn't anything particularly special IMO. I was just as impressed with the Bollywood on Union Street - thought the name sounded pretty cheap but it was good and excellent value. 'Cinnamon' at the south end of Union Street is meant to be pretty good too, although I've never been in.

Cinnamon is on Union Street (west end near top), and on King Street is Mamzil (other end of Union St and only just off Union Street by 30-40yards).

Mamzil would be my 1st recommendation if you are that end of Union St.

Depends where you are coming from but I found parking across the Clyde at the science center was the best option for getting in and out of the SECC

Saves all the hassle getting out of the SECC carpark

Of course you are faced with a 5min walk that can be very refreshing depending on the weather.

Actually ended up just walking from the Indian we were at (I keep forgetting the name, and want to call it Boromir's). It was a 15 minute walk, but it meant we were well out of the traffic. Happy days :)

Mamzil would be my 1st recommendation if you are that end of Union St.

Only been there once and my first memory that springs to mind is getting ripped off. That's the place that used to be Kuri, right?

Only been there once and my first memory that springs to mind is getting ripped off. That's the place that used to be Kuri, right?

Yes - I've had a couple of cracking meals there,

and never had problems.

Yes - I've had a couple of cracking meals there,

and never had problems.

Fair do's. Thinking about it a bit more, I think it was a fair while back and we got stopped when we were passing by (out for dinner) and they pretty much said 'it's no longer Kuri, we've taken it over and it's now better and cheaper! Come and try!'. Turns out we bought what we normally would have in Kuri and ended up spending far more than we would have really. I think that's where my problem lies. :(

How do you get the SA 2010 thing in your information bit under your picture.

<<<

How do you get the SA 2010 thing in your information bit under your picture.

<<<

Click the arrow beside your name at the top of the screen, and go on "My Profile". Then go to "Edit My Profile" which is at the top right hand side. ;)

Edited by Smurph

Shahbaaz, 19 Rose Street. Always very very good and a central location.

How long does a cheque take to cash? Stupid fucking things. It won't be here by Saturday will it?

Possibly no Rovers for me..

Don't know the exact time, but I think it's between 2-4 days before the balance becomes available.

Don't know the exact time, but I think it's between 2-4 days before the balance becomes available.

Oo. Quicker than I thought. So if I hand it in tomorrow will it'll be 2 days atleast? Mm.

Cheers.

How come women dont wear short skirt suits like they used to in the early to mid 90's? See below left for example. Its a real shame.

Julie_Bowen_Happy_Gilmore_1.jpg

Because the majority of them are fat ugly munters who are intent on wearing oversized T shirts and leg-ins