stuart.

Quick Question Thread

If you like what someone has to say, you click the green one to give them a + point, if you don't like what they've got to say, then click on the red - at the bottom of any of Kilt's posts.

Lol. Cheers, figured it must've been along these lines. It would seem I've given a few people brownie points when trying to multi-quote. :lol:

If you like what someone has to say, you click the green one to give them a + point, if you don't like what they've got to say, then click on the red - at the bottom of any of Kilt's posts.

laugh.gif You sad f**k!rolleyes.gif

What is it at supermarkets that make the trolleys stop at a certain point, and do they actually work ?

I saw one of those trolleys on the beach below St Andrews Castle the other week - I read the sign on the front and though 'obviously so'.

Going to see Skynyrd tonight at the SECC "Clyde Auditorium", but I've just been informed that the "X-Factor Tour" is also on at the SECC...

What sort of implications is this going to have? I don't really know anything about the set-up, but is that a different building with a shared car-park, or the same building so that the foyer bit will be mobbed with arseholes, or what?

Thanks in advance.

Going to see Skynyrd tonight at the SECC "Clyde Auditorium", but I've just been informed that the "X-Factor Tour" is also on at the SECC...

What sort of implications is this going to have? I don't really know anything about the set-up, but is that a different building with a shared car-park, or the same building so that the foyer bit will be mobbed with arseholes, or what?

Thanks in advance.

take an ak47 dunc and do the world a favour over at the x factor bit please

Thanks in advance.

The Clyde Auditorium is the Armadillo, the SECC is the big shed. Shared car park though so will be very busy.

The Clyde Auditorium is the Armadillo, the SECC is the big shed. Shared car park though so will be very busy.

Brilliant, cheers. That was what I'd thought having a look at the website, but I wasn't 100% sure. Have a green spot, you really should've had one for the Indian suggestion too!

Probably just park somewhere else, miles away, to be honest. Think it cost us a fiver to get out of the car park last time. That can't be that wise an idea. What I've spent all my money on Free Bird t-shirts?

Brilliant, cheers. That was what I'd thought having a look at the website, but I wasn't 100% sure. Have a green spot, you really should've had one for the Indian suggestion too!

Probably just park somewhere else, miles away, to be honest. Think it cost us a fiver to get out of the car park last time. That can't be that wise an idea. What I've spent all my money on Free Bird t-shirts?

I'd maybe have a look at parking in Minerva Way, Minerva St, or Kelvinhaugh St- I used to live around there, parking's free after 5 and it's just the otherside of the covered walkway from the SECC- it did get busy when there was something on at the SECC / Armadillo though. Google Map "G3 8LZ" and that'll show you where it is in relation to everything.

Edited by Fuctifano

What weights are you lifting chief?

To be honest, if you're lower than 1BW for squat and bench and lower than 1.5BW for deadlift then you'll notice just as much difference drinking four pints of full-fat milk every day.

Having tried this, I am striking out at around 2-2.5 pints of milk a day. It's just so damn filling :(

Was having a wee glance at Johan Cruyff's wiki page. Apparently he is the current manager of 'Catalunya'.

It appears that Victor Valdes, Carles Puyol and a few others have won several 'caps' for Catalunya in recent years.

Anyone have any idea what this is all about?

Was having a wee glance at Johan Cruyff's wiki page. Apparently he is the current manager of 'Catalunya'.

It appears that Victor Valdes, Carles Puyol and a few others have won several 'caps' for Catalunya in recent years.

Anyone have any idea what this is all about?

A lot of regions in Spain have an international team. Nacho Novo plays for Galicia. The Basque region has a team.

Sure i remember Novo scoring two against Iran or Iraq a season or two ago. It's more about regions of Spain kicking and screaming about autonomy than anything else i think.

A lot of regions in Spain have an international team. Nacho Novo plays for Galicia. The Basque region has a team.

Sure i remember Novo scoring two against Iran or Iraq a season or two ago. It's more about regions of Spain kicking and screaming about autonomy than anything else i think.

But they aren't a UEFA sanctioned national team?

I'm guessing it'd be a bit like the Isle of Man or Corsica etc having a team. :huh:

Definitely more political/provinical matter than a footballing matter, I'd say.

But they aren't a UEFA sanctioned national team?

I'm guessing it'd be a bit like the Isle of Man or Corsica etc having a team. huh.gif

Definitely more political/provinical matter than a footballing matter, I'd say.

To be honest i'm not sure if they are UEFA sanctioned.

I wouldn't imagine there is any way they could be, otherwise that would create problems for the Spanish national team.

The Spanish regional teams aren't UEFA-affiliated.

Anyone know of any good deals with contract phones? Preffereable on O2, £20 or under, unlimited texts and maybe free internet.

Anyone know of any good deals with contract phones? Preffereable on O2, £20 or under, unlimited texts and maybe free internet.

What is that word?laugh.gif

You can get pay as you go sims, top up a 10er a month, that gets you unlimited texts and free internet. Just go into a shop and ask. Miss a month and you start getting charged for the texts though.

I saw one of those trolleys on the beach below St Andrews Castle the other week - I read the sign on the front and though 'obviously so'.

I guess if the trolley is lifted over the metal strip then the wheel lock device can't be triggered.

What is that word?laugh.gif

You can get pay as you go sims, top up a 10er a month, that gets you unlimited texts and free internet. Just go into a shop and ask. Miss a month and you start getting charged for the texts though.

Knew it never looked right. :lol:

I thought they sims stopped and it went back up to £30 or something a month?

you get a simplicity, pay monthly contract, £20 a month, unlimited text, 600 mins, unlimited o2 2 o2 calls