Quick Question Thread

I see. I think I prefer being stupid. It's much more fun. I would like it noted though, that I am not young. Being 20 I am half of the way through my lifetime.

:o

And on that happy note folks............

:lol::lol: That made me lol for some reason. Maybe it's the wine. :rolleyes:

With my current lifestyle of excessive cigarettes and alcohol, minimum hours of sleep, following Stenhousemuir and generally making a nuiscance of myself, I really can't see myself living past 40. Even if I were to pass 40, I'd be as well being dead. It's so old. You can't do anything other than wait around to die.

The answer is simple.

Stop following Stenhousemuir - you'll not only live longer but you'll have the will to live longer. :)

Whilst I agree that watching Stenhousemuir does have a detrimental effect on my health, especially last season when Kieron Renton was in goals, I don't want to live past 40 anyway. You'd aswell being dead. You're old and past it, pishing your last in some home. Not the way I want to go out.

I could try to convince you otherwise but I don't think you are interested in listening.

Better post on the euthanasia thread! :o

• 2 weeks later...

What it cheaper to buy? 8 sheets of A4 paper or one sheet of A1 paper?

My boss is looking at cutting costs and we get plans on A1 paper usually but we're trying to figure out if single drawings on A4 paper would work out cheaper?

Can't seem to find anywhere I can work it out.

Cheers x

Eat them, poove!

The bacon doesn't just collapse into a mess of bacteria and AIDS at midnight.

Cheers. :rolleyes:

I've only started cooking for myself, I don't know much. :P

Grilling is as good as I can get, refuse to fry stuff.

That involves effort!

• 3 weeks later...

Question for folk that play football wearing contact lenses..

How does it fare? Wearing glasses it's a bit of an arse trying to head the ball so I'd imagine it would be easier wearing contacts, also how easily would they come out, if at all?

thanks for any help..

How does it fare? Wearing glasses it's a bit of an arse trying to head the ball so I'd imagine it would be easier wearing contacts, also how easily would they come out, if at all?

thanks for any help..

No problems whenever I have played, never had one pop out. Much safer than glasses, but if you are worried about lenses coming out take a spare one with you just in case.

thanks for any help..

Never been a problem mate, a lot better than wearing the old gregories anyway

I know it used to happen. I mind hearing about everyone scrambling around the pitch looking for one when ex-County player Johnston Bellshaw lost one once. :lol:

I remember the Hearts keeper (can't remember his name, he was from Finland I think) somehow found his when popping out playing against Rangers :lol:

Our 'keeper Craig Coyle lost a contact against Berwick and had to be subbed as he couldn't find it. He neevr played for us again, and got transferred to Berwick next window. I don't know what they saw in him...

Can anyone identify some wee beasties for me?

I've had an old jar buried in the garden, and its been filled up with rain water for weeks now. Looking in it today while I was weeding though and it was filled with wee beasties swimming about. Each one was probably about a centimetre long, had a wee head, and what looked like a spike on the tail. They move about by twisting their body. By Vectron, can anyone identify them and what they might grow into?