Quick Question Thread

Seems a bit odd having a government minister in charge of education (of all things) that's never had any experience in the wonderful world of education since they were at school themselves.

Unless you're the Education Minister for Northern Ireland, in which case training in the military wing of the IRA is useful.biggrin.gif

Unless you're the Education Minister for Northern Ireland, in which case training in the military wing of the IRA is useful.biggrin.gif

You're not exactly going to argue with him are you.

Interview-

Interviewer: You don't seem qualified to be the education minister Mr McGuinness due to your lack of experience. What makes you think you could do the job?

Mr McGuinness: I can make your family disappear.

Interviewer: When can you start?

Anyone know what a cash passport is? :huh:

:lol: I see what you did there. I got a form from the travel agents about it. Its basically a debit card but just for your holiday (i think). Can you believe ive lost the form already.

Edited by Cowden til i die

:lol: I see what you did there. I got a from from mthe travel agents about it. Its basically a debit card but just for your holiday (i think). Can you believe ive lost the form already.

just use your bank card overseas,usually works out cheaper

Yeah? I just noticed theres a 2€ charge for withdrawals.

yip but you normally get a better rate through your bank,unless you have got a santander card and its free withdrawals abroad

i travel lots and always use my normal bank card

yip but you normally get a better rate through your bank,unless you have got a santander card and its free withdrawals abroad

i travel lots and always use my normal bank card

Nice one, will just od that the. To be honest the only reason i took the form was that it was a reasonably good looking bird qhanding them out and im sure shes into me.

Aye but a dying breed Im afraid as wedges are rapidly taking over

For some reason I got it into my head they'd been taken off the market as the shape of the chips trapped oil while cooking, increasing the fat levels. Obviously I've made this all up!

Edited by Breaking Decency