Quick Question Thread

But you said, "You have the opportunity to win three points for yourself and prevent them getting three points at the same time"

Surely this is the same regardless of who is it you're playing? Because if you win, the other team can't get 3 points, aswell.

But you said, "You have the opportunity to win three points for yourself and prevent them getting three points at the same time"

Surely this is the same regardless of who is it you're playing? Because if you win, the other team can't get 3 points, aswell.

everygame is technically a six pointer, however it is only relevant if the teams are close to each other in the league

Yes, at the bottom right of the screen on a thread you've started, there's a drop-down box that says "moderation options" (I think). The option to close it should be in there?

Re: the MS Paint footballers, I'm 99.9% certain I started that thread after an e-mail I got that had a few in it, and I've had a look in the threads I've started and it's not there... how very odd.

Re: the MS Paint footballers, I'm 99.9% certain I started that thread after an e-mail I got that had a few in it, and I've had a look in the threads I've started and it's not there... how very odd.

Now you mention it, I think you did. I thought it was Halfaperson at first, but now I think about it, you posted the first ones up (including Calderwood), so I am sure you are right. I know it wasn't that difficult to find because I looked it up a couple months ago. I think its been deleted!

Are you still a mod at the mo? Can you get into the modcave and start cracking skulls and taking names?

Are you still a mod at the mo? Can you get into the modcave and start cracking skulls and taking names?

Yes, still a mod... it must have been deleted for legal reasons? I don't remember there being any complaints about it though, unless Div got one in an e-mail or something.

(including Calderwood)

This one?

post-909-1248715929_thumb.jpg

:lol:

What's the shortest amount of time you can get insured on someone else's car?

In my experience you can get put on for any time you want. You just phone up and ask for someone to be put on, and then phone up again when you want them removed. So a month would be fine, as far as I know.

Yes, still a mod... it must have been deleted for legal reasons? I don't remember there being any complaints about it though, unless Div got one in an e-mail or something.

Thats the one. :lol:

I liked that thread. I was really proud of my drawings, and spent ages getting the detail in. Plus halfaperson turned out to be a genius sketcher.

Yes.

Bottom of page there is a moderation option - the thread opener can close the topic there.

Yes, at the bottom right of the screen on a thread you've started, there's a drop-down box that says "moderation options" (I think). The option to close it should be in there?
What's the shortest amount of time you can get insured on someone else's car?

Could I be insured on the family car for a month before my driving test, for example?

Thanks both.

Aye, you could, my sister is up home for the summer and my parents have put her on one of the cars no problem, they do it all the time.

My brother has returned from his holiday in Greece, bringing me home a bottle of Ouzo. I have heard the (probably) Urban Myth that it crystalises your stomach when you drink it, so in the morning you drink a pint of water and you get drunk again.

Can anyone confirm if this is, or not, absolute pish? I had a look on the internet but couldn't find anything useful.

No it's absolutely true!

Did he also bring you back a mermaid?

Thats the one. :lol:

I liked that thread. I was really proud of my drawings, and spent ages getting the detail in. :D:D:D:D:D Plus halfaperson turned out to be a genius sketcher.

Never knew you had a degree in fine arts.

Despite the potential 'whooshing', really? That's brilliant.

Er, no. What is the significance of that?

It's just that if you believe the pish about Ouzo crystalising in your stomach you will also believe in mermaids.

Oh to be young and innocent stupid. :P

I see. I think I prefer being stupid. It's much more fun. I would like it noted though, that I am not young. Being 20 I am half of the way through my lifetime.

And on that happy note folks............