Quick Question Thread

Tbh if you look hard enough, the internet could tell you its toe-nail cancer

See a doc instead of worrying about it.

Well it did tell me that I've got a tumour in my neck, therefore making my throat narrower!

Anyway it seems to have just stopped yesterday and hasn't happened again, so seems promising.

On Facebook when you hover over your name and it comes up with that balloon thing.... is there any way to select the info that appears? Basically it comes up with my job, which is just a shitty part-time thing while I'm at uni, and I don't really want it to. Any way to change that without deleting the job info all together?

Fighting talk and the Kermode and Mayo film review show that they do on a Friday are both regularly downloaded by me.

As for the live lounge could you just not buy one of BBC radio one's live lounge cd's?

Well, yeah,I was looking for similar suggestions! :lol:

What's fighting talk?

Colin murry hosts the show where guests come on and given things to talk about. Points for the best answer, after a few rounds the top two go into a final where the have to defend the indefendebile.

It's very funny and poor answers are ripped remorselessly by the other guests are as "wiki" answers.

Could anybody help with any famous people/celebrity fancy dress suggestions?

There's a fundraising thing at work tomorrow, with a celebrity get-up required. Wasn't going to bother, but it turns out nearly everybody is making an effort and don't really want to be an outcast. But then again, I might well have to be...

Only problem is it has to be easy. Only have tonight to get something sorted so can't get online stuff in time, and don't wan't to spend much either.

The only thing I can think of is nabbing my neighbours kid's hobby horse, wrapping some barbed wire round it and going as 'War Horse'. Which is pretty poor really, but only quick and easy option my frazzled brain can think of.

Anybody got any suggestions? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Going to see Justice on Sunday and we're thinking of a night out after in Glasgow. Does anyone have any recommendations for good club nights on a Sunday (preferably indie, alternative) otherwise we may end up having to experience the delights of Club Tropicana. cool.gif

Going to see Justice on Sunday and we're thinking of a night out after in Glasgow. Does anyone have any recommendations for good club nights on a Sunday (preferably indie, alternative) otherwise we may end up having to experience the delights of Club Tropicana. cool.gif

Sub Club could be worth a look, it's just over the river from The Academy and it's normally got a decent Electronic night on. The only downside is I'd imagine it'll be packed after Justice.

LINK

Can anyone suggest some good "live lounge" style albums - ie bands doing covers of other peoples songs?

Really like the softly done stuff by Hellsongs who cover Metal/rock 'classics' in a quirky way.

Had the album 'hymns in the key of 666' on solidly for a year or so.