Quick Question Thread

Does Jarlsberg cheese taste any good?

I personally find it relatively bland yet still enjoy munching on it by the slice. Popular choice for sandwiches / rolls I've noticed. Quite genius how they put holes in it to make you think it's fancy yet giving you less, like the Aero bar of the popular cheese world.

How much would six cans of Tennent's add up toroughly? 2 litres?

Well it depends on the size of the can. Assuming a normal 440ml can, six of those is 2.64 litres.

Well it depends on the size of the can. Assuming a normal 440ml can, six of those is 2.64 litres.

A cold pint sized can of Tennents that's been in the fridge for a few days is occasionally one of my guilty post-work pleasures.

Has anyone ever had a "leak" the day after giving blood? I've just found a wee 1" diameter damp patch on my shirt exactly where the needle/plaster etc was. I'm assuming it was blood, I'm wearing a dark shirt so it's hard to tell if it's blood coloured. But the "wound" itself looks just like it normally does now. :blink:

Edited by Spain

What an absolutely outstanding bloke that boy is.

reminds me of a social ed class at school where a video about a guy that downed 5 bottles of vodka within half an hour and had to go to hospital was met with a standing ovation. simpler times, happier times.

reminds me of a social ed class at school where a video about a guy that downed 5 bottles of vodka within half an hour and had to go to hospital was met with a standing ovation. simpler times, happier times.

A friends brother drank a pint of whisky straight down on his stag night . He died.

Right, after a load of thinking, I've decided to break up with my girlfriend, only problem is we both live together.

I know I can find short term flatshares on Gumtree, but there is one girl I used to work with that I know has a spare room, is it total cheek to ask to move in for maybe a month to get back on my feet? I don't want to be an intrusive knobber, but I'd rather share with someone I knew than complete strangers.

Right, after a load of thinking, I've decided to break up with my girlfriend, only problem is we both live together.

I know I can find short term flatshares on Gumtree, but there is one girl I used to work with that I know has a spare room, is it total cheek to ask to move in for maybe a month to get back on my feet? I don't want to be an intrusive knobber, but I'd rather share with someone I knew than complete strangers.

Give 'dangerous' £10 to take her out. Problem solved.

Maybe for the past few days or so I've developed this problem that when I'm eating and then swallow, the food seems to get stuck in my esophagus and I start gagging and feel like I can't breathe(even though I can). It doesn't seem to matter how small the bites are or how slowly I chew, it still happens. It only really seems to happen at night though, near bed time.

Anyone know what could be causing it?

Maybe for the past few days or so I've developed this problem that when I'm eating and then swallow, the food seems to get stuck in my esophagus and I start gagging and feel like I can't breathe(even though I can). It doesn't seem to matter how small the bites are or how slowly I chew, it still happens. It only really seems to happen at night though, near bed time.

Anyone know what could be causing it?

Juan the pool boy?