• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
stuart.

Quick Question Thread

1-You will get about £100 for a scrap car these days.

2-Go on Gumtree/Autotrader/Adtrader and take your time when looking for a car,If the deal doesn't seem right then walk away.I have bought and sold loads of cars over the years and done ok.

Take someone that knows about cars with you and never ever pay the asking price 8)

2-Go on Gumtree/Autotrader/Adtrader and take your time when looking for a car,If the deal doesn't seem right then walk away.I have bought and sold loads of cars over the years and done ok.

Take someone that knows about cars with you and never ever pay the asking price 8)

post-31698-0-35488800-1324070658_thumb.p

Edit to add, don't buy cheep cars from Keithgy

Edited by Zen Archer

Ahem,,,,,, steam is invisible so not the right sign to look for........

laugh.gif good point. I'll put it this way, if your car is running and the amount of fumes/smoke/steam/moisture/whatever you want to call it, is coming out in plumes then you'll generally have blown a head gasket

How much does a car mechanic roughly earn a year?

Not much! Depends on your level, i earn under £5 a hour, while those at the very top can earn around £15 a hour. average is around £10 a hour so do your maths

For the amount they charge for a service about 2-3 million robbing barstewards

laugh.gif

Depends on the size of car. Your right if it's a Ka though

Can anyone tell me what day last week the Call Kaye show on Radio Scotland was discussing the train fare dodging incident?

Does anyone know where a skybluesolutions is inglasgow city centre?

SkyBlue Solutions Glasgow

Suite 5, Stock Exchange Court, 77 Nelson Mandela Place, Glasgow G2 1QY

T: 08701 285 250

F: 08701 285 251

How much would a taxi cost, roughly, from Falkirk to Stirling at the end of a night out?

I may be looking at getting one on my own on Thursday... my wallet is not looking forward to it.

I would suggest getting the yellow pages out and phoning taxi firms in Falkirk.

Anyone know how to log out of the updated facebook app for iphone/ipod? Updated it and the option to log out seems to have disappeared unsure.gif

click on the icon in the top left corner (news feed, messages etc) and go right down to account and log out is in there

click on the icon in the top left corner (news feed, messages etc) and go right down to account and log out is in there

It's not there, I'll delete and install it again to see if that works. Cheers anyway though

How much would a taxi cost, roughly, from Falkirk to Stirling at the end of a night out?

I may be looking at getting one on my own on Thursday... my wallet is not looking forward to it.

You are looking between £20-25.

Normally my mates and I who are back at our olds' houses for Christmas go down the local but it's been shit last couple of years, thinking of Ashton Lane, I know they close it off and do tickets for New Year but Is Christmas Eve just a normal night, ie can you just stoat along and into the pubs as usual? Is it any busier than your normal Friday or Saturday night?

Google has no answers for the tickets bit.

You are looking between £20-25.

Cheers Keith. That was what I reckoned, but it's always good to get a second opinion.

I am almost £20 from Falkirk to Dunipace. I honestly would stick £30-£35 aside for the taxi. It's a complete rip-off mad.gif

Am I right in thinking that if you cant give blood you cant donate bone marrow?

I am almost £20 from Falkirk to Dunipace. I honestly would stick £30-£35 aside for the taxi. It's a complete rip-off mad.gif

I've done it a few times and have set a price before the journey started. Think the most I paid was £30, though Stenny is marginally nearer Stirling.

Am I right in thinking that if you cant give blood you cant donate bone marrow?

I imagine it would depend on why you can't give blood, if it's because you are anaemic then I don't think they would take marrow from you for your own health.

If you are Ill or on medication then the recipient will probably be so vulnerable that the I don't think the doctors would take the chance that you might pass something on.

Contacting the professionals is the only way to be sure.

I've done it a few times and have set a price before the journey started. Think the most I paid was £30, though Stenny is marginally nearer Stirling.

I paid £35 for a taxi from Banchory to Aberdeen on Friday. That was a set fare which I brought down from £40 for a 17 mile trip. Not sure if taxis down your way are cheaper though.