Quick Question Thread

If by doctors you mean A+E, then yes.

By recently do you mean a couple of hours? Or do you mean a couple of days?

Few days. It's not been painful only mildly uncomfortable so I haven't given it too much thought until today at work when I noticed it more around my heart area than where it was before.

Few days. It's not been painful only mildly uncomfortable so I haven't given it too much thought until today at work when I noticed it more around my heart area than where it was before.

Q. Have you eaten a vindaloo recently?

A. No

Q. Do you have an arrow sticking out of your cheast.

A. No

Then get youself to f**k to the doctors instead of fucking about here.

Ach you're doomed then. Hit the boozer and enjoy your last night on earth.

Question: Is there some sort of legal problem if your company pays for you to go on a First Aid course and you make an absolute f*** up of something outside of work? :huh:

Just wondering as I'm pretty sure my girlfriend's mum (who's an NHS nurse) mentioned to me in the past that there's some sort of problem regarding her giving First Aid because it was NHS training. I remember thinking "that's just stupid" at the time so there must be something which I can't remember.

Cheers in advance.

Question: Is there some sort of legal problem if your company pays for you to go on a First Aid course and you make an absolute f*** up of something outside of work? :huh:

Just wondering as I'm pretty sure my girlfriend's mum (who's an NHS nurse) mentioned to me in the past that there's some sort of problem regarding her giving First Aid because it was NHS training. I remember thinking "that's just stupid" at the time so there must be something which I can't remember.

Cheers in advance.

The issue is that she's a registered nurse and would be responsible for any care she gives and if she were to f**k something up majorly, she could be held responsible for her actions and could be up in front of the NMC.

All because you tried to help someone. :blink:

The issue is that she's a registered nurse and would be responsible for any care she gives and if she were to f**k something up majorly, she could be held responsible for her actions and could be up in front of the NMC.

All because you tried to help someone. :blink:

Cheers. I'm wondering because my work's asking for me to get a first aid certificate through them but I'm technically a member of the Scottish Cave Rescue. Would this be a problem do you think?

Sounds like they are just wanting to cover themselves. Perhaps T&Cs of their insurance would be that you have to use approved training centres and stuff.

Much like your car insurance company having a list of companies they work with...

TBH, I'd rather have you help me than some of the folk that say "I know first aid..."

Guest The Phoenix

Was there ever a time on P&B when the majority of Ayr fans weren't dribbling morons?

Relax, it only happens when Dunfermline are in the SPL.