Quick Question Thread

That sounds f*cking gruesome mate!! Good luck with that one!
Even just imagining that makes me feel slightly queezy :o

edit; I know this is no use to you at all, you have my sympathys!

Feeling the love guys.

:wub:

Actually, it's caused the skin on my feet to turn to shit as well. I hate feet, and always have done, but I used to sleep with my socks off. Now the only time my feet get some air is when I'm having a shower. My socks are never off because I don't want to look at this thing, and the thought of anything touching it without a sock covering it makes me feel sick, as daft as that sounds!

Feeling the love guys.

:wub:

Actually, it's caused the skin on my feet to turn to shit as well. I hate feet, and always have done, but I used to sleep with my socks off. Now the only time my feet get some air is when I'm having a shower. My socks are never off because I don't want to look at this thing, and the thought of anything touching it without a sock covering it makes me feel sick, as daft as that sounds!

I'm with you on that one, I cant stand feet!! And I have to agree with rftl. Doctors seems to be only sensible option. It will hurt like f**k and could get infected and shit if you do it yorself.

Left eye right hand, right eye left hand. First time is a bit nippy.

Can confirm this. Had dailys in for 4 days this week. Removal was agony, even when blootered.

I just couldn't get the hang of contact lenses. I dont mind things touching my eye but putting a lens in i found difficult, I seemed to blink at all the wrong moments. They just weren't for me.

Adding a dash of Morgans Spiced Rum to a glass of Coke can provide the vanilla affect. Not advisable when driving however.

Sailor jerry's for the smoother vanilla taste

That sounds far too much like a tv ad but anyway

Guest ScandicRed

I love Vanilla coke!

Spray paint... I think its shop owners "descreshun"

toma just get drunk as f**k and get a mate to take it out... 1..2..3.. yank! its what I would do... or freeze the fucker!

My question is, WHAT HAPPENED TO FRISPS????

Right two questions.

1. How much does landscape gardening cost? In the back garden planning to lay a patio at the top of the garden, relay/increase the size of the lawn, lay a path from the back gate to the stairs, paint the walls and flatten/concrete over the concrete at the back door. Obviously I had thought about doing most of it myself, and I think we could get someone to lay the patio. It would involve a good bit of flattening and moving of earth as well. Anybody else with a garden on a slope tried such a thing?

2. Whatever happened to Andy C's directory thingy yuo could look up for peoples "area of expertise"?

• 1 month later...

Can anyone mind the name of a one off TV programme that was on STV a few years ago.. set in Glasgow, a gang trying to smuggle gold bars or something similar?

Was over 2 programmes if memory serves me right

What was the name of the Car Insurance company who had an owl in the advert and the phone number was 0800 28 28 20 (the 28 28 20 bit was said like an owl - if that makes any sense).

Advert was about 1996/97.

thanks for the help!

What was the name of the Car Insurance company who had an owl in the advert and the phone number was 0800 28 28 20 (the 28 28 20 bit was said like an owl - if that makes any sense).

thanks for the help!

Google search the phone number.

thanks for the help!

Endsleigh had an owl - maybe it was them.

My question - what was the name of that guy who John Lennon got a blow job off then killed?

I'd google it but i'm at work and don't want to be searching for John Lennon Blow Job

Just remembered - Stuart Sutcliffe

Edited by Nick_BCFC