Quick Question Thread

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

That's a hell of an amount of money to spend to stick 15 bottles of lager in the ground for pretty much no reason whatsoever. 

Supply of chilled beer in the garden isn't a reason?

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
4 hours ago, Dele said:
That's a hell of an amount of money to spend to stick 15 bottles of lager in the ground for pretty much no reason whatsoever. 

You can get cheaper ones. I am however unsure about how much of a chill you will get....

If it's cold out of the fridge when you fill it I'd think it would stay chilled all day.

Edited by welshbairn

If it's very cold out of the fridge when you fill it I'd think it would stay chilled all afternoon.
Aye I think it would stay cold no bother. I wonder about actually cooling though.

Tbf I have only really been researching stuff recently as I have a wee beer fridge and I wondered about making some sort of housing for it sonit could sit outside and be protected then came across these things.

Likely I will end up settling for one of those tabkes that double up as an ice box or sonething but that underground thing is undeniably awesome as f**k.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Looks like the services of a bore drill might be needed.

It would save getting the wee step out to reach the big fridge though

The temperature of, and number of steps required to procure, a mans beer is at stake here, you fucking monster.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
19 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

The temperature of, and number of steps required to procure, a mans beer is at stake here, you fucking monster.

😀

Looks as though that needs about 4 or 5ft of digging though, holds 15 bottles on tiers.

A small beer fridge with a discreetly connected extension cable would seem easier tbh.

Does anyone have a pizza oven? Something iv always fancied but thought it wildly extravagant and probably a no go, but I learned today you get small and fairly affordable wood pellet and gas ones, which reviews sughest are very good. Tempted now.

Since sustaining a slight head knock the other night, shapes (especially my phone or tv screen/monitors) appear to be this shape (see below):

Is it simply a case of needing to open the window and crank up the heating or is it the full-blown bad AIDS?

0D1330F8-E135-4F59-B878-4A4346024235.jpeg

Since sustaining a slight head knock the other night, shapes (especially my phone or tv screen/monitors) appear to be this shape (see below):
Is it simply a case of needing to open the window and crank up the heating or is it the full-blown bad AIDS?

0D1330F8-E135-4F59-B878-4A4346024235.thumb.jpeg.6189a45d8688ef952cdd7fcf39c230e8.jpeg
How do you know they are that shape? If you have drew the shape you are seeing, that you know things are not, do you think you are seeing the same shape you have drawn?

Do you think we are seeing what you think we are seeing?

Can I get your car when...... Well you know.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

How do you know they are that shape? If you have drew the shape you are seeing, that you know things are not, do you think you are seeing the same shape you have drawn?

Do you think we are seeing what you think we are seeing?

Can I get your car when...... Well you know.

Yes but I'm not sure you'd reach the pedals. 

The thing I've drawn looks rectangular yet my phone looks like the shape I've drawn. On the plus side my sense of smell is returning.