Quick Question Thread

5 minutes ago, Daydream said:

What’s the chat with Ruel Street?

It's the place where you take your mother to meet your new P&B friends as you play inner city sumo with them.

AFAIR Clyde fan on Clyde fan action from many moons ago. I believe the offer of a square go was: "Ruel Street, bring yer maw."

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

It's the place where you take your mother to meet your new P&B friends as you play inner city sumo with them.
AFAIR Clyde fan on Clyde fan action from many moons ago. I believe the offer of a square go was: "Ruel Street, bring yer maw."

Cheers :)

2 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Anyone know of a place to buy old football strips? Need a yellow strip for 7s but not buying a current strip so any old Dortmund top for as cheap as possible would be ideal.

Charity shops can be good for them.

2 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Like the thinking, but not paying £28. Was looking for like a tenner max on any club yellow top!

I got a Sweden home shirt from TK Maxx for about £10 a year or two back. You might get lucky.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a buying a new car thread/dealing with car salesmen thread?

Search function on the mobile app isn't doing it for me.
I've only bought a brand new Car once in my life when I retired 4 years ago. Subaru WRX STi[emoji173]

Anyone know of a place to buy old football strips? Need a yellow strip for 7s but not buying a current strip so any old Dortmund top for as cheap as possible would be ideal.

Get a Colombia top on M&M Direct. Think they were a fiver. Or a Scotland away top on JD Sport for £20.

58 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Get a Colombia top on M&M Direct. Think they were a fiver. Or a Scotland away top on JD Sport for £20.

Damn it. I’d just bought a plain yellow puma top from M&M right before you quoted me. Columbia would’ve been ideal, oh well it’ll do. Cheers anyway, greenied!

5 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Damn it. I’d just bought a plain yellow puma top from M&M right before you quoted me. Columbia would’ve been ideal, oh well it’ll do. Cheers anyway, greenied!

The Colombia top would've affected your balance anyway. Anyone wearing it seems to fall over if an opposition player so much as looks at them. 

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Do you wear one out with the family or to nightclubs by any chance?

It was a bit awkward when he stood up to give the bride's father's speech.