Quick Question Thread

I chipped a tooth last night, rear left molar- not sure of the number / code that dentists use.
Anyway, there is a particularly sharp edge on the remainder of the tooth which is making everyday things like eating & drinking impossible as my tongue catches the sharp edge when I swallow (insert K Williams gif here).
I feel like Jamie Oliver with an oversized tongue. It’s horrible.
My QQ is, what can I do to “blunten “ the sharp edge. So far I’ve tried sandpaper, which didn’t work. Any suggestions?

1 minute ago, Brother Blades said:

I chipped a tooth last night, rear left molar- not sure of the number / code that dentists use.
Anyway, there is a particularly sharp edge on the remainder of the tooth which is making everyday things like eating & drinking impossible as my tongue catches the sharp edge when I swallow (insert K Williams gif here).
My QQ is, what can I do to “blunten “ the sharp edge. So far I’ve tried sandpaper, which didn’t work. Any suggestions?

tenor.gif?itemid=5322389

15 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

1 hour ago, Brother Blades said:

I would, surprisingly enough that was my first thought. However, I’m in a different country from my dentist & wont be able to see him until Sunday, can a human survive 3 days without food & water?

You're in a country without dentists? 2 minutes with one of their wee angle grinders will sort you out.

5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Cheers, was Extra Energy i was with :(

The same advice probably applies. Sounds like if you do nothing it will sort itself out. Take a meter reading though.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/extra-energy-goes-bust-will-ofgem-tighten-up-on-rules-will-extra-energy-customers-have-power-a3996501.html

Edited by welshbairn

Another daft question.

Guy at work was telling me he was a quarter English, so I asked how so , basically his great gran and grandad were English.
So is he right?

Always just presumed you just go as far back as yer parents mum n dad.
i suppose if his great gran and grandad are english their offspring would be english, no? that offspring would be one of his grandparents.

i always consider myself scottish although i was born in northern ireland to an irish mother and scottish father as i have lived here since i was 4.

traditionally did you not take the nationality of your father regardless of where you were born? obviously not the case with the sfa. in their book you are scottish if youre mexican grandad caught herpes in leith

Another daft question.

Guy at work was telling me he was a quarter English, so I asked how so , basically his great gran and grandad were English.
So is he right?

i suppose if his great gran and grandad are english their offspring would be english, no? that offspring would be one of his grandparents.

i always consider myself scottish although i was born in northern ireland to an irish mother and scottish father as i have lived here since i was 4.

traditionally did you not take the nationality of your father regardless of where you were born? obviously not the case with the sfa. in their book you are scottish if youre mexican grandad caught herpes in leith

Another daft question.

So is he right?

Another daft question.

So is he right?

Another daft question.

So is he right?

Foghorn-Leghorn.jpg

1 minute ago, ah-dee said: