Quick Question Thread

1 minute ago, ah-dee said:
16 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:
People might think this is my alias. 

Her, if she read it.

ill pm you my number and you can pass it on to her. ill make sure she knows its not you.

The last thing I want is direct contact with the weirdos on here. 

Fair point but at this stage it's maybe more fear, cheers for the advice
Fwiw I went to the docs with a sore bollock not that long ago. Turned out to be an infection of the jizz tube. Was a locum doctor too, fairly atractive young Asian lassie. But I have had some horrific and painfully irreversible life lessons on the subject of swallow your pride and go to the fucking doctor.

I wont inflict upon myself or you the gory details of what an ignored set of symptoms can become over the internet (its not what you maybe think) but I will certainly do it to friends and family if I ever need to.

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Fwiw I went to the docs with a sore bollock not that long ago. Turned out to be an infection of the jizz tube. Was a locum doctor too, fairly atractive young Asian lassie. But I have had some horrific and painfully irreversible life lessons on the subject of swallow your pride and go to the fucking doctor.

I wont inflict upon myself or you the gory details of what an ignored set of symptoms can become over the internet (its not what you maybe think) but I will certainly do it to friends and family if I ever need to.

Hold a minute. Can you go back to the bit about the young Asian lassie who was the locum.

33 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
34 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Hold a minute. Can you go back to the bit about the young Asian lassie who was the locum.

Yeah she fondled my rapidly retreating balls for a while and diagnosed an infection.

Did you, erm, get her number by any chance?

4 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Phone the doctor mate. Best case it’s nothing and you get a bollock massage.

Did this once, turned out the doctor was a girl from my year at schools father. Ended up talking about a New Years party I attended at his house. I must say his hands were warm, he was gentle and I don't feel bad about getting a semi. Moral of the story is to always get them checked.

Edited by Bert Raccoon

9 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Did this once, turned out the doctor was a girl from my year at schools father. Ended up talking about a New Years party I attended at his house. I must say his hands were warm, he was gentle and I don't feel bad about getting a semi. Moral of the story is to always get them checked.

Maddest party I've ever been to in my life was in a house right next to the old Douglas Park. The girl's parents were away and the place got fucking trashed. The mother's jewellery getting forced down plug holes and everyone of the father's golf clubs getting snapped were two particular stand outs. 

True story. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Maddest party I've ever been to in my life was in a house right next to the old Douglas Park. The girl's parents were away and the place got fucking trashed. The mother's jewellery getting forced down plug holes and everyone of the father's golf clubs getting snapped were two particular stand outs. 

True story. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.falkirkherald.co.uk/news/crime/good-friday-party-goes-bad-1-4422330/amp

12 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Yes, but what happened in the surgery?