• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
stuart.

Quick Question Thread

15 minutes ago, BigBo10 said:

Regularly read about people giving green or red dots on here. How do you do that? No reason to do it but now wondering how it’s done after reading the heads gone thread.

You need to be a subscriber, send me your bank details by PM.

Can you manage a PM?

11 minutes ago, BigBo10 said:

I’ll just post pictures of my bank cards and the cvc number how’s that?

It's considered good form to tell us about your mother's childhood name and your first pet too.

Just now, lichtgilphead said:

It's considered good form to tell us about your mother's childhood name and your first pet too.

Shitey drawers.

18 hours ago, GordonD said:

TBF it wasn't a rip-off; they bought the format and IIRC Johnny Speight was credited as original creator.

A rip-off would be where the new version doesn't acknowledge that a previous version existed. Like Rangers.

Johnny Speight was Alf Garnett.

Steptoe & Son was Ray Galton and Alan Simpson who were credited.

Apparently, mods can't report posts, nor can they issue a warning based on a particular post unless someone reports it first.
This video is one of the worst things I've ever seen ... I'm on my 4th watching already. 
Latest observation ... why do the animated sharks and crabs get a walk on part, but not the octopus?

I’m pretty sure every father who has seen this video is fantasising about motor boating that woman at the start. What a tremendous pair.

1 hour ago, German Jag said:

Johnny Speight was Alf Garnett.

Steptoe & Son was Ray Galton and Alan Simpson who were credited.

You're right, I had a brain freeze. The US version of Alf was 'All in the Family'.

15 minutes ago, throbber said:

I’m pretty sure every father who has seen this video is fantasising about motor boating that woman at the start. What a tremendous pair.

I can hazard a guess, but just for the avoidance of doubt, how does one motor boat a bird?

I can hazard a guess, but just for the avoidance of doubt, how does one motor boat a bird?

Just plant your face in the breasts and shake your head about whilst making the noise of a motor boat really.

Women with such seductive breasts shouldn’t be anywhere near kids tv!

Why are only fathers allowed? I’ve, to my knowledge, not fathered any kids (type of thing I’d like to think I’d be made aware tbh) but wouldn’t mind motorboating those diddies. Life’s cruel.

Why are only fathers allowed? I’ve, to my knowledge, not fathered any kids (type of thing I’d like to think I’d be made aware tbh) but wouldn’t mind motorboating those diddies. Life’s cruel.

Not sure why you would be watching that video if you weren’t showing it to a child tbh but fair enough!

11 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Why shouldn't mothers do it, you couple of homophobes?

Not sure why you would be watching that video if you weren’t showing it to a child tbh but fair enough!

Because it was shared the home of all life’s losers, P&B.

Why shouldn't mothers do it, you couple of homophobes?

I wasn’t being homophonic, just selfish.

5 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Depends who you're asking. Gunther or WTM it means wrapping her corpse in a carpet with some bricks and dumping it in a loch.

On 17/06/2018 at 22:14, pandarilla said:

It's a big issue unfortunately.

Schools and councils are finally catching on to what is being called 'the cost of the school day'.

P7 prom is a horrible trap because as a parent it's almost impossible to avoid. The best hope is that the school set down some ground rules to prevent folk going overboard and putting pressure on everyone else.

I was in school last year on day of prom and three quarters of p7 were off. Hair, fake tan, nails done etc.

I asked the depute why, if there kids weren’t in school during the day they were allowed at the ‘prom’.

Stupid amount of money for an hour disco in school hall. Americanisation.

4 hours ago, Rowan said:

I was in school last year on day of prom and three quarters of p7 were off. Hair, fake tan, nails done etc.

Jimmy-Savile.jpg