• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
stuart.

Quick Question Thread

The gameshow serial killer.

Did him and his mate manage to chuck over 101 in 6 darts (non-dart player throwing first obviously)?

Edited by LincolnHearts

10 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

The gameshow serial killer.

Did him and his mate manage to chuck over 101 in 6 darts (non-dart player throwing first obviously)?

Not sure although I have seen the episode you refer to many moons ago. 

Was he technically a serial killer?  Without wanting to get all technical, I thought serial killers had to kill at least 3 separate people at 3 separate sittings (christ, sounds like a dinner party)... whereas did Bullseye man not do in 4 people in a oner?

37 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Not sure although I have seen the episode you refer to many moons ago. 

Was he technically a serial killer?  Without wanting to get all technical, I thought serial killers had to kill at least 3 separate people at 3 separate sittings (christ, sounds like a dinner party)... whereas did Bullseye man not do in 4 people in a oner?

So more a mass murderer than serial killer.

So more a mass murderer than serial killer.
Was thinking this last night. He killed 2 people on 2 separate occasions, raped 1, and sexually assaulted 1. So technically not a serial killer.

Also, he bombed out in the early rounds of Bullseye but had his chance to go for the star prize after the other couples took their money instead of gambling. He didn't win it.

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

Lassie cutting about in sandals that look like fluffy baffies- is that really a thing?

I've noticed that recently. It's the current trend among the morons.

22 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

@Tynierose

Whats the craic with the name change?

Never mind that. His profile says he's not logged in since February 2017. I'm pulling a double-shift here. I'm grassing him in to Div. 

[mention=30230]Tynierose[/mention]

Some shite about roses & p***ks could be inserted here but I can’t think of anything decent

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

@Tynierose

Ah the Tynie was for Tynecastle and the ness was for Bo'ness as I was working with the club.

I am now working with Linlithgow Rose so a change was needed.

2 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Ah the Tynie was for Tynecastle and the ness was for Bo'ness as I was working with the club.

It's a good job you're not working for this lot.

https://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/cockfostersfc

Edited by Zen Archer
Forgot the fucking link.

Liam-Gallagher.gif

Should never have happened in first place tbh

What's your role at the Rose Tynie?

Just now, Black Dug said:

What's your role at the Rose Tynie?

Asst secretary and matchday secretary. An honour to be working with some good friends at what is now my local club.

54 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Wait, I thought you were helping at Kelty, or have I got you mixed up with someone else?

17 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Wait, I thought you were helping at Kelty, or have I got you mixed up with someone else?

Nah went a couple of times over to ground but realised it was too far away and really wasn't for me.

Are these people in the trainers thread genuinely spending several hundreds of pounds, on those abominations? Or is it all an elaborate wind up, like the wrestling thread where they pretend it’s all real?

If it’s the former, then there’s no genuine argument for those individuals to have feet.

15 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Are these people in the trainers thread genuinely spending several hundreds of pounds, on those abominations? Or is it all an elaborate wind up, like the wrestling thread where they pretend it’s all real?

If it’s the former, then there’s no genuine argument for those individuals to have feet.

It's an insane collecting addiction. Tynierose is code for tight arse. My work is done.

21 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Philpy has the best collection imo.