Quick Question Thread

Hello

How many of you sometimes have a question you want to ask on here but feel it doesn't merit its own thread?

Wow, quite a lot of you.

That's why I have decided to create this thread for quick queries that you want answered.

The inspiration for this successful thread is the following question.

What was the advert for that featured people singing

"We want to be happy

But we can't be happy

Till we make you happy too"?

Do you understand?

I understand.

Does getting contact lenses put in hurt? Is it easy to get the hang of putting them in and out?

I have an appointment tomorrow. I'm scared. :bairn

No it doesn't. Unless you're one of these strange people who has a problem with slighty touching their eye. Contact lenses are emense didn't realise how blind i was before them. Everything became brighter and so much more clear. Once you've got the hang of it its fine. The hard part is at first remembering to take them out when you come back in from a night on the piss, if you don't then they will fucking hurt!

No it doesn't. Unless you're one of these strange people who has a problem with slighty touching their eye. Contact lenses are emense didn't realise how blind i was before them. Everything became brighter and so much more clear. Once you've got the hang of it its fine. The hard part is at first remembering to take them out when you come back in from a night on the piss, if you don't then they will fucking hurt!

No, I'm not really fussed about things touching my eyes. I'm just a clumsy oaf, and if there's even a slight chance something will go wrong, it will for me. <_<

Cheers for the answer. If anyone else has a different take, feel free to answer my question.

Hello

How many of you sometimes have a question you want to ask on here but feel it doesn't merit its own thread?

Wow, quite a lot of you.

That's why I have decided to create this thread for quick queries that you want answered.

The inspiration for this successful thread is the following question.

What was the advert for that featured people singing

"We want to be happy

But we can't be happy

Till we make you happy too"?

Do you understand?

Fully.

It was cr smith. My gran singing it at the dinner table one sunday was the

First sign of her dementia kicking in.

No, I'm not really fussed about things touching my eyes. I'm just a clumsy oaf, and if there's even a slight chance something will go wrong, it will for me. <_<

Cheers for the answer. If anyone else has a different take, feel free to answer my question.

I felt a bit freakish about taking them out until I came home pished one night and managed it no bother. Never looked back.

The worst time was forgetting to take them out one night, waking up in the morning and putting another pair on top. It took me a good couple of hours to realise that it wasnt a hangover that was giving me blurred vision......

Does getting contact lenses put in hurt? Is it easy to get the hang of putting them in and out?

I have an appointment tomorrow. I'm scared. :bairn

Left eye right hand, right eye left hand. First time is a bit nippy.

The hard part is at first remembering to take them out when you come back in from a night on the piss, if you don't then they will fucking hurt!

Can confirm this. Had dailys in for 4 days this week. Removal was agony, even when blootered.

Where can I buy vanilla flavoured Coca-Cola and cappaccino flavoured Pepsi Max?

I haven't seen them in the shops for ages.

Yes

Add to what he said with Coke with lemon.

Yes

What a beverage that was!

Yes.