Quick Question Thread

Good folks of p&b, I require assistance. So I'm staying in halls this year and my flat and the flat across the way had a good thing going on. Going out together and just generally having good shenanigans (even though none of them like garage). But last night I tried to pull a floormate and swiftly got rejected I think. How do I now approach this situation? Thanks in advance.

Good folks of p&b, I require assistance. So I'm staying in halls this year and my flat and the flat across the way had a good thing going on. Going out together and just generally having good shenanigans (even though none of them like garage). But last night I tried to pull a floormate and swiftly got rejected I think. How do I now approach this situation? Thanks in advance.

Approach the rest of them in turn until the ugly one gives you a sympathy gobble, and hope he doesn't tell the others.

Make do with a ham shank.

Pretend it never happened and hope your floormate does the same. Try not to blush. Once she sees how well you handle rejection she/he'll climb into into your bed in the middle of the night and pump you rotten.

Someone in the flat opposite, or someone down the hall?

If the former, carry on as normal unless they act differently, at which point make a wee apology and carry on as normal. Not much else you can do.

If the latter, who gives a f**k? Unless you did something really embarrassing, like appear in their room in your Spongebob y-fronts, in which case you're going to have to kill them. No-one can ever know your humiliating secret.

Absolutely nothing to do with the above, but...

What would it cost for me and the bairn to get into an Alloa game Dave?

£16 for you, £8 for the wean. Unless it's against Hibs or Rangers, in which case it's £18 for you - not sure about the wean. Eye-watering, I know. I wouldn't recommend it to neutrals at the moment as we're shite.

Right to the main problem here guys is that she's best friends with someone in my flat so she's around all the time. Do I actively avoid her now or play it cool?

Hedge your bets and coolly avoid her.

I have a question for you, Shelldon. What, exactly, does good shenanigans entail?