Quick Question Thread

Guest The Phoenix
I've been bitten.

On my wrist I have a tiny bite mark with a red rash trailing from it. The bite is very distinctive - three holes in a tiny perfect triangle shape. The holes are just over 1mm apart from each other.

Anybody had this before/know what it could be? I'm shitting myself here!

Bad news, jamma.

No one who has had this before has lived to tell the tale.

PS the first symptom is involuntary bowel movements.

I think we should take a moment to remember jamama's greatest hits, with him almost certainly being dead now, or at the very least writhing about in un describable agony shitting himself and praying for death.

I like the one where he said he thought he'd been bitten.

Go softly into the night, sweet jamama.

I've been bitten.

On my wrist I have a tiny bite mark with a red rash trailing from it. The bite is very distinctive - three holes in a tiny perfect triangle shape. The holes are just over 1mm apart from each other.

Anybody had this before/know what it could be? I'm shitting myself here!

Jamama is loOminarty.

Looking forward to seeing all your videos on YouTube with you on a pushbike, standing at the side of the road whilst berating car drivers over their bad driving habits.

BT shop are doing this for what you are advocating.

Transcend DrivePro 100 Car Video Recorder for £69

Now I know that our equilibrium and balance are located in our ears, but does anyone know how to 'reset' it or why it's affecting my entire body??

Spent the last week working in the Orkney Islands, which involved a catamaran trip to and from the main island, and four different there-and-back island hopper ferries.

However, since Wednesday night, I have had this constant feeling in my body and head that I'm still on a boat bobbing up and down, side-to-side, back and forth and it's making me feel queazy and just generally crap.

Without the wise-cracking, predictable P&B sadists suggesting I kill myself - Has anyone any tips or ideas on how to get this to stop?? :(

Buy yourself a water bed and then you can just pretend your still there..

Now I know that our equilibrium and balance are located in our ears, but does anyone know how to 'reset' it or why it's affecting my entire body??

Spent the last week working in the Orkney Islands, which involved a catamaran trip to and from the main island, and four different there-and-back island hopper ferries.

However, since Wednesday night, I have had this constant feeling in my body and head that I'm still on a boat bobbing up and down, side-to-side, back and forth and it's making me feel queazy and just generally crap.

Without the wise-cracking, predictable P&B sadists suggesting I kill myself - Has anyone any tips or ideas on how to get this to stop?? :(

Doesn't seem to be a proven way to help.....

http://traveltips.usatoday.com/ones-land-legs-20745.html

Nope.

Earlier this year I got the ferry to Shetland for my gran's funeral.

I met my cousin on the ferry up and we got pretty drunk. He had a cabin but I had a shitty 'sleeping pod'. After trying to sleep on the floor of the cinema, unsuccessfully, I retired to my shitty sleeping pod where I managed to get about 3 and a half hours sleep through moderate chop. This was an overnight ferry and I disembarked in Shetland at about 07.20.

That was the day of my gran's funeral. The whole day I had that 'swaying, feeling of being on a boat' sensation that you desribe where I almost lost my balance many times and on a few occasions stumbled forward a few steps, even when sober. This included nearly stumbling into my gran's open grave.

Anyway, after the funeral we all got pretty pissed. I slept a solid 10 hours, waking up in the same position I hit the sack in.

So aye, try that.

Edited by DA Baracus

I met my cousin on the ferry up and we got pretty drunk. He had a cabin but I had a shitty 'sleeping pod'. After trying to sleep on the floor of the cinema, unsuccessfully, I retired to my shitty sleeping pod where I managed to get about 3 and a half hours sleep through moderate chop. This was an overnight ferry and I disembarked in Shetland at about 07.20.

That was the day of my gran's funeral. The whole day I had that 'swaying, feeling of being on a boat' sensation that you desribe where I almost lost my balance many times and on a few occasions stumbled forward a few steps, even when sober. This included nearly stumbling into my gran's open grave.

Anyway, after the funeral we all got pretty pissed. I slept a solid 10 hours, waking up in the same position I hit the sack in.

So aye, try that.

There you go 8Mile bump off your nan, everything will be sound.

So aye, try that.

Was the sleeping pod warmer than your flat?

I'm thinking of getting a GoPro camera for Christmas, Halfords are selling the GoPro Hero for £100, is that a decent buy?

You can get them for a similar price on the GoPro website. I'd go for it. They're so much fun to play with. I'm going to get one for myself.