Quick Question Thread

What part of Edinburgh is most like Finnieston in Glasgow?

Ie close to the city centre, not stupidly expensive and an up and coming area that young people are taking over, somewhere not yet gentrified and a home to creative folk and cool venues and pubs?

Portobello's quite good like that, it's about 25 minutes on the bus from city centre, but it's beside the sea.

I want to be in the centre of the city though, I know folk who live at the city end of Leith Walk so I'll probably end up there or nearby.

Same, I've got a few mates who live on Easter Road, I always take the train through as I find driving and parking a pain in the arse within Edinburgh

Hi there WingsoverPerthshire here, I've got two quick questions.

Question 1. I'm going to book a short trip to Copenhagen Feb 13th-17th. Has anyone forum user been? If so, where would you recommend staying and eating?

Question 2. What's the best comparison website to use? Alpharooms.com looks to be the cheapest from what I can gather.

End of questions.

Question 1.   I'm going to book a short trip to Copenhagen Feb 13th-17th.   Has anyone forum user been?   If so, where would you recommend staying and eating? 

Question 2.   What's the best comparison website to use?   Alpharooms.com looks to be the cheapest from what I can gather.   

End of questions. 

Hi wingsoverperthshire,

Q1: Sorry....I've never been to Copenhagen.

Q2: Travago perhaps....probably best using a few to hunt out the best deal.

Hope this helps.

Yours

floatinginedinburgh

Hi wingsoverperthshire,

Q1: Sorry....I've never been to Copenhagen.

Q2: Travago perhaps....probably best using a few to hunt out the best deal.

Hope this helps.

Yours

floatinginedinburgh

Thanks for a quick and honest answer sjc. Greatly appreciated xx

Whatever your up to have a top top top top top top top night.

You appear to be trustworthy. Unlike that Nigerian millionaire.

I'm not one of those. Got a beauty of a Sam Allardyce one to put up.

You "Copy Image URL" and then click the image icon, copy the URL into the box and WHAMMY! Theres your GIF

Question 1. I'm going to book a short trip to Copenhagen Feb 13th-17th. Has anyone forum user been? If so, where would you recommend staying and eating?

Question 2. What's the best comparison website to use? Alpharooms.com looks to be the cheapest from what I can gather.

End of questions.

We have used Alpharooms 5 times and they are very good,never had any problems and as you say have good prices.

I've bought my mum and dad a ticket each for Still Game in September as a Christmas present. Howevefr the tickets wont be here before christmas so I need to make up a ticket or something. Whats the best way to do this?

Thanks in advance