Quick Question Thread

Am i imaging it or did Nelson Mandela appear on-stage at a rock concert in London within a year of his release?

If so - link please -

I can't find it, I seem to remember a standing ovation?

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/read-full-text-nelson-mandelas-6379415

Why is TV volume control so shit?

The volume on my TV goes up to 80. If I put it above 12 it's far too loud. Volume 1 isn't quiet enough for me to watch it when the wean's asleep, particularly if adverts come on.

Wish I had an old-fashioned analogue dial.

Anchovies aren't just nice on a pizza - you can use them in a salad as well....

I tried anchovies with a soft boiled egg and beetroot ( after seeing it on the telly ) - it was very good....

Slightly O/T but I tried a hamburger but instead of a roll, I used a dohnut cut in half and quickly fried..... Idea came from Man against Food - again, I would highly recommend it

What's the problem with mackerel or sardines ? Get stuck in man ! :thumsup2

I know that I will like them but I don't know if it is the smell when my old man ate them or what but I'm not ready to just straight up eat them. I need ideas to put them in shit on the down low so I adjust. I'm basically aiming to be the kind of clatty bass that eats a tin of sardines with bread for lunch. But I couldn't do that right now, nowhere near.

I also can't make decent salad, they always suck, that's a whole other issue.

My telly is particularly annoying because the ideal volume is around 14.5.

But it doesn't go to 14.5, only 14 or 15 with 14 being annoyingly just too quiet and 15 being equally annoyingly just too loud.

f**k you Philips.

Have you tried sitting slightly closer, or slightly further away?

My telly is particularly annoying because the ideal volume is around 14.5.

But it doesn't go to 14.5, only 14 or 15 with 14 being annoyingly just too quiet and 15 being equally annoyingly just too loud.

f**k you Philips.

The optimum sound on our TV is around 22. I find you need it almost up 26-27 for ITV though, adverts excluded, you can happily have it down to about 16-18 when up late and others are sleeping, I've had it down to 14ish before and it's still audible. For some reason it needs to be around 45-55 for DVDs.