Quick Question Thread

I'm going to guess that there will be contact details on the Council website? Or possibly the ticket/receipt you get when you pay for and pick up your car will have details about how to Appeal?

Hopefully the receipt will have some details maybe. Can't seem to find much help on the council website about appeals.

There's one in Cambridge Street opposite he Thistle Hotel.

Further up Cambridge Street towards Cowcaddens tube and to the left there is the China Town and there is stuff in there.

Are the Indian shops in Pollokshields better than the ones on Woodlands Road?

I thinks its just a case of there being more of them rather than better, its easier for me to go there that's why I use it. KRK is heavy legit though, I'd use that if it was more convenient.

Anyone got a list of proper Chinese supermarkets in Glasgow, I know where to get real deal Indian shit in Pollokshields, I think the Chinese crew is kind of up Cowcaddens way, is there anywhere else cause I'm never anywhere near there?

ETA its for legit rice wine, oyster sauce, groundnut oil, etc rather than Chinese veg.

You should know better

You have Chinatown, Seewoo all within a 20min walk of Firhill

Anyone got a list of proper Chinese supermarkets in Glasgow, I know where to get real deal Indian shit in Pollokshields, I think the Chinese crew is kind of up Cowcaddens way, is there anywhere else cause I'm never anywhere near there?

ETA its for legit rice wine, oyster sauce, groundnut oil, etc rather than Chinese veg.

seewoo on possil road/Saracen street just up the road from Cowcaddens,heard you can even purchase live fish for eating

I'm heading to Seewoo this afternoon to top up on my cup noodle supplies.

Last time I went to Matthew's (which was the first time I'd been to a chinese supermarket) I decided to buy one of every noodle pot/tub that I fancied.

By the time I came out I was about twenty quid lighter! Huge selection.

I thinks its just a case of there being more of them rather than better, its easier for me to go there that's why I use it. KRK is heavy legit though, I'd use that if it was more convenient.

Cheers

Mods, why was the Penis Beaker thread moved to NSFW Forum?

Surely not because it had the word Penis in the title???

I'm not normally one to complain about censorship on here and I think the mods for the most part are normally spot on but moving that thread and locking the new one is quite pathetic unless somone actually posted a pic of them washing their boaby in a mug then fair enough.

Who is Vintex?

Wasn't he a punter from Bosnia who posted on here for a while? Had the piss taken out of him, left, came back with a different name, same style, had the piss taken out of him, left...