Quick Question Thread

Funny that. Mattys cock problems occurring shortly after the Dundee Bus Crawl.

Just saying, like.

ETA. Im sure i read on another thread that Granny Danger was in his bed with a sore throat.

I appreciate the sympathy man, I'm still feeling terrible as I lie in bed typing this.

I'm not sure matty made the bus crawl, if he did then fortunately it was after I left otherwise I'd get the blame. Can only echo the (on this rare occasion sensible) advice given by DB - matty get to a doctor sharpish.

Can I also suggest to others don't go near McDonalds where matty works!!!!!!!!

That explains a lot, there really should be safety warnings about dipping your cock in the spicy relish.

No, if you don't know not to do this without being warned then you shouldn't be allowed out of the house.

My tip about not going to McDonalds was nothing to do with matty's condition btw, it's to do with the fact that McDonalds is shit. :)

Thank you. Do I need a special programme to do so?

When I lost my computer did I lose all my songs on iTunes or will my purchases be stored with apple for me to access from new computer?

Your purchases will still be available from your iTunes account when you log on in your new computer.

There's a free cocktail umbrella in it for you!

Feck ive never had it done but ive mates who have,do they still use it??

I went to the STD clinic three or four years ago fully expecting the cocktail umbrella treatment. Fortunately it didn't happen. You know those wee stirrer things you get in a takeaway coffee sometimes? It was more like that. They poke it in and take a wee swab, or something. It's not particularly comfortable, but it's doesn't hurt.

Matty! Have you been to the docs yet? Fuckin' get it seen to, man.

Edited by dundeebarry

I have written an essay using Microsoft 2010. I'm planning on printing it off on the school library, which is only compatibale with Microsoft 2003. I understand there is a way to convert it to the 2003 version, how do I do this?

MS office 2003 will convert from the .docx file back to .doc

its the same in my office.

my phone runs a newer version of office than my work :blink:

As fun as joking about it is, Matty, it definitely sounds to me like you need to visit your doctor. There's a free cocktail umbrella in it for you!

As an apprentice (many years ago), part of the college stuff was Social Studies. I can still recall watching those Cine Films detailing such procedures.....

*Shivers...*

*Shivers.... again*

Can anyone give me a simple explanation on how radiators work? I've got a combi boiler and once I've switched the heating on, my radiators are warm within minutes. How does it work?

Usually, boiler heats water which is pumped through radiators causing heat. Combi-boiler only heats "on demand"

Can anyone give me a simple explanation on how radiators work? I've got a combi boiler and once I've switched the heating on, my radiators are warm within minutes. How does it work?

Your boiler has a pump within that forces heated water through the system, into the rads. Each rad has a TRV (thermostatic radiator valve) at one inlet and a lockshield at the other. The heated water circulates around the radiator and heat is transferred by the fins at the back of the rad. A rad with more panels and more fins will generate more BTU's (British Thermal Units) of heat output into the room. For example, a rad with two panels (one to the front and one to the rear) and fins between the two is called a double panel, single convector, otherwise known as a type 21. A rad with two panels and a double set of convector fins between is a double panel, double convector or type 22.

Your boiler has a pump within that forces heated water through the system, into the rads. Each rad has a TRV (thermostatic radiator valve) at one inlet and a lockshield at the other. The heated water circulates around the radiator and heat is transferred by the fins at the back of the rad. A rad with more panels and more fins will generate more BTU's (British Thermal Units) of heat output into the room. For example, a rad with two panels (one to the front and one to the rear) and fins between the two is called a double panel, single convector, otherwise known as a type 21. A rad with two panels and a double set of convector fins between is a double panel, double convector or type 22.

^^^^^^^^^ Another Macgee (sp) alias outed.