Quick Question Thread

Do not do this.

Usually things will just sort themselves out. My advice would be to just sit tight for a while and wait for it all to blow over.

Maybe head to The Winchester for a nice pint?

If you haven't already told the Police, do so. Thieves usually throw away stuff they can't use pretty sharpish, and folk hand them in.

Edit. just noticed you lost them in September. You're fucked. Get your birth certificate out and start again.

Nah, nah I lost them on Friday(but somehow managed to keep my wallet and £65). They were all separate incidents.

Going to head to Queen Street Polis tomorrow. The nightclub said they didn't have it.

Would anyone who is half decent at Maths feel like helping me out on a homework question? Please say yes!

Number 6 is what I'm stuck on. Any help would be greatly appreciated! You might even see a green dot head your way. wink.gif

rc6a6f.jpg

Would anyone who is half decent at Maths feel like helping me out on a homework question? Please say yes!

Number 6 is what I'm stuck on. Any help would be greatly appreciated! You might even see a green dot head your way. wink.gif

rc6a6f.jpg

4 is some mountains, 5 is a bike and 6 is a wee flag.

1355164985[/url]' post='6882346']

rc6a6f.jpg

I'm feeling generous/bored/wanting to show off my math skills etc

Split the triangle in 2 so you have two right angled triangles such that t=t1+t2. Call your new line X or some other cool letter. Write the SohCahToa equation for t1 and t2 in terms of X and add them together. Write the equation for X in terms of r and beta and substitute. Use trig identities to work out the algebra so it looks right. You'll need the product/sum trig identity.

That should be more than enough to see you through.

I'm feeling generous/bored/wanting to show off my math skills etc

Split the triangle in 2 so you have two right angled triangles such that t=t1+t2. Call your new line X or some other cool letter. Write the SohCahToa equation for t1 and t2 in terms of X and add them together. Write the equation for X in terms of r and beta and substitute. Use trig identities to work out the algebra so it looks right. You'll need the product/sum trig identity.

That should be more than enough to see you through.

I know you get some long indecipherable place names in Wales, but there's not even a double L in that..

Was going to ask how to upload pictures from my iPad but then zi remembered I have a photo bucket app.dry.gif Idiot.

You, sir, are a very kind man and, from now on, my new online Maths tutor! tongue.gif

rc6a6f.jpg

I was going to try and help but I got distracted by the fact the B type thing looks like a pair of sunglasses sideways, and I started looking up Deal With It gifs. Found this and started listening to Stevie Wonder. Literally just remembered I read this

STEVIE-dealwithit.gif

I was going to try and help but I got distracted by the fact the B type thing looks like a pair of sunglasses sideways, and I started looking up Deal With It gifs. Found this and started listening to Stevie Wonder. Literally just remembered I read this

...the letter?