Quick Question Thread

Ah, that explains the occasional appearance of beetles in the living room.

On the plus side, the slaters seemed to have disappeared.

Thank you Mrs M.

No problem. However, the larvae are little b*****ds that eat carpets and clothes, so you might want to have a go at getting shot of them. They will ruin everything! Have a look for nests tucked away in corners, behind sofas and so on. If you have bird nests in the eaves or anything, get rid of them because they'll come in from there too.

indeed. it is. imaginatively, a carpet beetle larvae. top naming talent entomologists us....

I had started to type that it was a Fuzzy Bear, the larva of the Carpet Beetle, but I decided not to be so specific in case I had the wrong beetle. Wish I'd said it now. <_<

Lost my cards at the weekend. Can't get my bank card re-issued without ID, can't get my ID re-issued without my card details(which I don't know).

What do I do?

I've lost my passport, bank cardx2, wallet, ID and student card since the middle of September. All in the same nightclub I think. Getting beyond a joke.

Lost my cards at the weekend. Can't get my bank card re-issued without ID, can't get my ID re-issued without my card details(which I don't know).

What do I do?

I've lost my passport, bank cardx2, wallet, ID and student card since the middle of September. All in the same nightclub I think. Getting beyond a joke.

if you answer the phone and it sounds like her maj or charlie hang up.

What do I do?

Move to the 'barter system' ;)

Edit for: or get a leather wallet next time, leather apparently won't slide out of wet denim as easily as fabric wallets do..........

Edited by wunfellaff

What do I do?

If you haven't already told the Police, do so. Thieves usually throw away stuff they can't use pretty sharpish, and folk hand them in.

Edit. just noticed you lost them in September. You're fucked. Get your birth certificate out and start again.

Edited by welshbairn

What do I do?

I'll sell you the lot back for £450. This includes a 10% Xmas discount. :)