Quick Question Thread

I've asked a few people about this and that seems to be the stock answer. However, I've definitely had 'normal' BK food before the train to Everton games (albeit at Central, not Queen Street)

Fudge, how easy is it to get to Everton games from Glasgow by train? What's the set-up, do you have to change anywhere or is it direct to Liverpool? How much does it cost?

Time for a question that is suitably vague and probably makes no sense.

There's a name for it, but I can't remember what it is, (think it came from a classic play or something) where everyone plays a part in a murder or a crime, so as everyone can have deniability. Does that make sense?

Edit: The question is, if anyone knows what I'm on about, what's it called and where is it from?

Edited by Spain

There's a name for it, but I can't remember what it is, (think it came from a classic play or something) where everyone plays a part in a murder or a crime, so as everyone can have deniability. Does that make sense?

Edit: The question is, if anyone knows what I'm on about, what's it called and where is it from?

murder on the orient express i think it's from but i cant help with other half of the question

Don't know the word, but Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie had a similar if not identical plot..

You're not thinking of the Prisoner's Dilemma?

prisonersdilemma.gif

Edited by welshbairn

murder on the orient express i think it's from but i cant help with other half of the question

Don't know the word, but Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie had a similar if not identical plot..

You're not thinking of the Prisoner's Dilemma?

Nah, it's not the Prisoners' Dilemma I'm thinking about. Could be Murder on the Orient Express, or something essentially based on it. For some reason I have the image of some dingy town in my head, where the entire town takes a hand in murdering some bloke. Can't mind if he was evil or rich or why they were trying to kill him though. Murder on the Orient Express will be enough to help me make a point in a debate I was trying though. So cheers!

Not Roger Federer then?

I've been working under that same assumption.

I found myself worryingly pleased when I recognized a guy featured in a documentary I was watching recently and thought, "Ah! It's the boy from one of Swampy's old avatars! So that's who he is, eh?"

I probably spend too much time on here.

Has anyone with Smurphs contact details heard from/seen him since last night?

He went to the Ross County v Stenny game, got blitzed and missed his train. laugh.gif

nothing on #smurphwatch sad.gif

I spoke to him at length on Friday night / Saturday morning until suggesting around 2am that he hit the sack as he was to meet Fudge at 7am. Not heard from him since. He's probably been forced into sexual slavery by an unscrupulous Invernesian.

He was on Twitter this morning saying it was half an hour until the train home. I'm guessing they found somewhere to sleep because that was around 11 I think, and he'd said last night that first train was half 9.

I feel I know a bit too much about this situation and I think I might lay off Twitter for a bit.

I spoke to him at length on Friday night / Saturday morning until suggesting around 2am that he hit the sack as he was to meet Fudge at 7am. Not heard from him since. He's probably been forced into sexual slavery by an unscrupulous Invernesian.

In that case he was probably last seen at one of the following locations:

Johnny Foxes

The Den

Love2Love

MacCallums

Lauders