Quick Question Thread

Just had a read of the Junior sub-forum because I've got too much time on my hands today. This leaves me with a question; Why are the vast majority of Junior forum posters inarticulate, incoherent halfwits? There seems a larger proportion than usual of posters on that section of the site who are bafflingly thick. Is supporting a non-league team more attractive to the uneducated?

Just had a read of the Junior sub-forum because I've got too much time on my hands today. This leaves me with a question; Why are the vast majority of Junior forum posters inarticulate, incoherent halfwits? There seems a larger proportion than usual of posters on that section of the site who are bafflingly thick. Is supporting a non-league team more attractive to the uneducated?

i think a few junior fans will be making a trip to dumbarton in the near future , don't worry we know who to look out for a thick twat in a flowery blue and white shirt

:lol:

Rattled.

oh aye am beeling sweety ;) , instead of spending your spare time reading a book that will stimulate your high intellect , you decide to have a ' swatch ' at the junior forum then after telling everyone how thick the junior fans your now getting your kicks out of a reaction . brilliant stuff

Edited by RobRoyGuy

Sweet Pete is on the money. The majority of junior fans appear to be illiterate and their estimations of the ability of whatever team they support is lol-tastic.

Edited by yoda

oh aye am beeling sweety ;) , instead of spending your spare time reading a book that will stimulate your high intellect , you decide to have a ' swatch ' at the junior forum then after telling everyone how thick the junior fans your now getting your kicks out of a reaction . brilliant stuff

Your reply has certainly proved me wrong...

Want to compare qualifications mate?

Am a regular poster on Junior forum and would be happy to bet I have more qualifications and a better job than you.

Stick to you boring predictable lower leagues watching a team who will never win anything.

Sweet Pete is on the money. The majority of junior fans appear to be illiterate and their estimations of the ability whatever team they support is lol-tastic.

" their estimations of the ability whatever team they support is lol-tastic."

This is literate ? :huh:

" their estimations of the ability whatever team they support is lol-tastic."

This is literate ? :huh:

I see I missed out a word. Thank you for pointing that out, you're a star.

Am a regular poster on Junior forum

Clearly.

Edited by yoda