Quick Question Thread

Is it an actual pint you want or will cans do?

Not fussed. Tescos and asda in Alloa used to sell it but stopped for some reason. A few place used to do it on pints but stopped doing it as well. I thought it might be with tennants bringing out there own best.

Not fussed. Tescos and asda in Alloa used to sell it but stopped for some reason. A few place used to do it on pints but stopped doing it as well. I thought it might be with tennants bringing out there own best.

I'm sure I've seen cans of the stuff in the shops where I live. If I remember I'll have a look. Never seen it on draught though.

I need to write a discursive essay for English before I go back to school. I'm allowed to do it on anything I want. Unfortunately, I haven't a clue what to do it on! Anyone got any ideas?

Please note that sensible answers are also welcome. rolleyes.gif

Write a discursive essay on Justin Timberlake's Sexyback.

I'm sure I've seen cans of the stuff in the shops where I live. If I remember I'll have a look. Never seen it on draught though.

Couple of pubs on away days used to sell it. Arbroath Peterhead spring to mind. Helensburgh a couple of pubs there sold it and the old bar at faslane did as well. Can't find it anywhere nowadays.

I need to write a discursive essay for English before I go back to school. I'm allowed to do it on anything I want. Unfortunately, I haven't a clue what to do it on! Anyone got any ideas?

Please note that sensible answers are also welcome. rolleyes.gif

That sounds great. How about I do that and you do my cunting business plan?

Wish we did that for English, IIRC it was complete pish when I did it.

As for topic - drug legalisation. It's easy as f**k. You don't even need to think about it really, the arguments for drug prohibition trip themselves up.

Look up Supras posts on legalization of drugs. Edit them slightly so they can be read in a linear, essay-like fashion. It's a guaranteed B/A.

The posts, or any exerts from the posts don't return any hits on Google or any other search engine. There is literally 0 chance of being done for plagiarism I managed to do with both of my discursive essays at higher.

I talk a lot of unsolicited nonsense though.

If I could write my dissertation on Balotelli and Ibrahimovic covering more ground per game than Rooney I would dry.gif

Although I'd probably prefer - Scottish football : Knee deep in self loathing.

Edited by Supras

Guest The Phoenix

These animal cruelty adverts, hitting bears to make them dance.

Why don't the bears just dance and save all this unpleasantness?

They stopped dancing last Wednesday at around 9:30 p.m.

Where is a good damaged car buyer in Glasgow? I was in an accident with a car (my fault) and although there was no damage to his car, my front bumper has been pushed in slightly. Although there is little superficial damage, when I drive it the engine overheats very quickly so I'm suspecting problems with the fan/radiator possible more.

I'm obviously looking for as much cash as possible, the car apart from the front is in good nick. It's a 2004 Vauxhall Corsa.

Where is a good damaged car buyer in Glasgow? I was in an accident with a car (my fault) and although there was no damage to his car, my front bumper has been pushed in slightly. Although there is little superficial damage, when I drive it the engine overheats very quickly so I'm suspecting problems with the fan/radiator possible more.

I'm obviously looking for as much cash as possible, the car apart from the front is in good nick. It's a 2004 Vauxhall Corsa.

Used to be a place off Mill rd, rutherglen near shawfield called Birnams. Don't know if it's still there.

I am thinking of getting twitter, is it actually good or generally you just get the odd gem inbetween a lot of shite?

There is alot of good stuff out there and it's great for getting up to date info. The only issue I have with it is you need to check it regularly or it takes ages to catch up.

There is alot of good stuff out there and it's great for getting up to date info. The only issue I have with it is you need to check it regularly or it takes ages to catch up.

Cheers any recommendations on who is good/funny to follow?

Do you still get Tennent's Ember? Used to drink it alot in The 13th Note, can't remember if they still had it last time I was in. Pretty nice pint if I remember correctly.

You can get it in The Griffin in the city centre.