Quick Question Thread

It's similar to "Command and Conquer".

Everyone gets a starting country, in this Europe only game Norway, Portugal, Turkey and Czech Republic. The aim is to own all the countries through occupying empty countries, getting more men and money, and invading occupied countries, weakening opposition.

In a nutshell

I don't understand.

Why only these countries within europe? What happens during the game and why? How do you enpty countries and win the game?

I've never played command and conquer

I don't understand.

Why only these countries within europe? What happens during the game and why? How do you enpty countries and win the game?

It was the first online game played so since Europe has 47 countries it was big enough.

Teams can either buy items, move troops or invade. Each move is played out on thread.

You invade with more troops then are defending it and claim the country

I don't understand.

You have to invade and keep all the other countries on the map. Using dice instead of stukas and panzers.

It was the first online game played so since Europe has 47 countries it was big enough.

Teams can either buy items, move troops or invade. Each move is played out on thread.

You invade with more troops then are defending it and claim the country

Yet you don't explain how it's player.

IF I go on the risk thread and say "YES,YES I WILL PLAY" what happens next?

Years ago I got turned away from a couple of the more 'upmarket' places for not having proper shoes on, a few places in Aberdeen can be quite arsey about that but the places you are looking at should be fine. Stay out of the big church looking place (Sin or some shite). Tres expensive.

The Moorings is a good shout but stay out of the Crown and Anchor, just down the road. Was rough as f**k when I went in.

Go into The Grill just to say you have been there. Outstanding selection of whiskeys. 2 Riley's if you fancy some pool or snooker, one big busy one and one quiet one.

Was in a place called The Priory which looked like a big church for a couple of drinks. It was fairly gash in there.

Went to The Vodka Bar, Siberia(?), some boozer on the corner of Belmount Street, Paramount( it was fucking mobbed), some indie bar that was up a flight of stairs and then it all goes a bit hazy. Decent night out though.

Sunday was just spent in a couple of boozers on Union Street.

Is there a medical reason for the BCG to be given in the upper arm or could it be given anywhere on the body?

My wife's (pretty good) theory is that it's given on the upper arm so that people could easily identify who has had it in the case of an outbreak of tuberculosis.

Is there a medical reason for the BCG to be given in the upper arm or could it be given anywhere on the body?

My wife's (pretty good) theory is that it's given on the upper arm so that people could easily identify who has had it in the case of an outbreak of tuberculosis.

I've heard that it's because that area has more muscle than other parts of the body, and it's also more convenient to administer the vaccine on the upper arm than, say, the thigh or buttock.

The short answer is so it is administered into muscle.

Edit: Yoda got there first.

Edited by Jimmy85

Aye, they've scrapped BCG needles I'm sure, and brought in one that doesn't give a permanent scar I'm sure. Could be talking complete shite as well though.

pretty sure they just scrapped them altogether, but what the f**k was that scar all about? what made that one so different from other injections? unless they administered the BCG juice through a straw bumped from mcdonalds.

but what the f**k was that scar all about? what made that one so different from other injections? unless they administered the BCG juice through a straw bumped from mcdonalds.

It's pretty much unaviodable due to the nature of the vaccine.

Edited by Jimmy85