Quick Question Thread

Ok, someone on my facebook has just stated "I have 28 scarves, guess what I don't want for Christmas!" What witty answer can I give? There must be one, I can't quite get it out though.

AIDS

Ok, someone on my facebook has just stated "I have 28 scarves, guess what I don't want for Christmas!" What witty answer can I give? There must be one, I can't quite get it out though.

If they are a Rangers fan and have 28 scarves..............Administration?

Another 25 heads and necks to use them, you Ursula c**t.

Defriend the fucker.

You are indeed blessed to have so many scarves. Our Lord Jesus loves you very much. What you don't want for Christmas is sadness in the heart of any little child, for they, indeed, are the future.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I have just noticed I could lock this thread. Has any other popular and long running thread ever been locked before? Would moderators step in and unlock it?

Yes, they have - the original Reasons To Be Cheerful and Booze threads to name a couple. No, a mod would not necessarily unlock if the thread originator decided to lock it. In the past, where the OP has locked the thread, the mods have left it alone.

Guest The Phoenix

Not really, I've never had any problems getting advance tickets through thetrainline.com, and they're sadly not paying me to say that.

TBF most of us would pay you just to say nothing.