Quick Question Thread

laugh.gif I know my limits my friend, ive been going out since i turned 18 around 2 years ago. 3 days a week at least for the first year but not ive cut back a bit since i got a new job. All i had to drink was a half bottle of vodka, which i mixed with coke, and it took me around 3 hours to get through it, which is normal since i was casually drinking it and chatting with mates. Then a jagerbomb when i was out, which was unattended on thebar for a second at most. I had no money for any other drink and my mates aren't the giving type laugh.gif this is why i was worried, and the fact i've had more alcohol fuelled nights and not struggled to walk the next day. Maybe im being delusional though unsure.gif

A whole 2 years of drinking 3 times a week? Mate you probably look like a choir boy compared to half the rest of society. Just accept nobody spiked your drink, you were just steaming drunk and probably shat yourself.

A whole 2 years of drinking 3 times a week? Mate you probably look like a choir boy compared to half the rest of society. Just accept nobody spiked your drink, you were just steaming drunk and probably shat yourself.

its only good if you grand slam yerself,pish puke and shit yourself in a oner

Best way to remove vomit from a carpet?

I have to this quite a bit and the most successful was to get the worst up with kitchen towel then put some liquid detergent on the area. You know, the stuff for washing your clothes. Then rubb it up with a warm damp sponge, it lifts it out and leaves a nice smell.

Posted this in E-Chat forun but got no reply..

My phone usually comes up with the low storage message, so I need to go in and delete my internet history, facebook data etc. My mate was on it looking at it and the message came up, he asked what to do and I said just clear the data on the one with the highest data, so he done that. He deleted the contacts storage. It was easy enough to get most of my numbers back because of the link with Facebook, but from now on whenever I try to save a different number, ie one not from facebook, it doesnt have it and just doesnt save. Any help?

Edit: its a HTC Chacha.

Edited by JackDFC

Right, I have a selection of films to watch. I'm going to watch one tonight, so which one should I watch?

My options are:

• The Assasstination of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford
  • Slaughterhouse Five
  • Swimming With Sharks
  • Leon (Director's Cut)
  • Fight Club