Quick Question Thread

Anyone know a good place in Glasgow to get good quality, cheap jeans? I'm not fussy what kind of place is, as long as I could get something for £25 or under and they sell slim cut (but not art school w****r slim) jeans. Cheers.

I've learned my lesson not to go to The Forge, trekked all the way there from the west end and all they had was a shitty Next and Marks and Spencers with no good clothes whatsoever.

On a slightly related note, I'm going to Kushion on Saturday (not through choice), do they let you in with jeans on a Saturday? I've only been on a Tuesday and they're fine as long as you have decent shoes, don't know if it's the same at weekends.

Thanks.

Honestly, try Primark. I bought a couple of pairs from there in January and they have lasted until quite recently, and I've been wearing them for classes, shopping etc...

I wear my decent jeans when I'm going out though, don't want my mates slagging me for cutting about in Primark jeans.

Anyone know a good place in Glasgow to get good quality, cheap jeans? I'm not fussy what kind of place is, as long as I could get something for £25 or under and they sell slim cut (but not art school w****r slim) jeans. Cheers.

I've learned my lesson not to go to The Forge, trekked all the way there from the west end and all they had was a shitty Next and Marks and Spencers with no good clothes whatsoever.

On a slightly related note, I'm going to Kushion on Saturday (not through choice), do they let you in with jeans on a Saturday? I've only been on a Tuesday and they're fine as long as you have decent shoes, don't know if it's the same at weekends.

Thanks.

i was after a pair of slim fit jeans in the centre of town today and came away with nothing. even my beloved tk maxx let me down, although i only tried the one on argyll street. there was a right good pair of calvin kleins as well for £30, but they were too short.

Can a preganant women get the death penalty in the US?

They can be sentenced to death but due to the US' treaty obligations they cannot legally be put to death while pregnant.

To clarify, individual states may not prohibit it but federal law explicitly (and solely) spares pregnant women from capital punishment.

Interestingly, children could legally be put to death prior to 2005 and the mentally retarded could be until 2002. (Most famous example: Ricky Ray Rector, 1992.)

Generally the states have lagged behind the Supreme Court on this issue. Were it not for the SCOTUS many of the states would still be executing juveniles and the mentally impaired (or, for a high score, both at the same time.)

Honestly, try Primark. I bought a couple of pairs from there in January and they have lasted until quite recently, and I've been wearing them for classes, shopping etc...

I wear my decent jeans when I'm going out though, don't want my mates slagging me for cutting about in Primark jeans.

i was after a pair of slim fit jeans in the centre of town today and came away with nothing. even my beloved tk maxx let me down, although i only tried the one on argyll street. there was a right good pair of calvin kleins as well for £30, but they were too short.

Cheers lads, but after posting that I went and bought some skinny black jeans from Topman which were £22.40 with a student card.

I've become everything I hate. :(

Edited by Guest

How is this possible?

M9 Stirling - Fuel spillage on M9 southbound between J9, M80 (Bannockburn) and J1, A8 (Newbridge). Approach with care.

Updated 23 minutes ago

Traffic info from bbc - that must have been some size of tanker!

Well, how much does a tanker hold? Must be a good couple of hundred of gallons. And those two junctions are only half an hour apart - very possible the driver was tanking (heh) along with the fuel coming out of his tank all the way along.

What are the legal consequences if police get called to shut down a party because of the noise?

Will they just tell all the people to f**k off, maybe IDing people who are drinking/drunk. Any charges possible? It's not my flat but I'm best mates with one of the tenants.

I've been at two parties the police have came too. The first was at a house and the police got called because some guy got battered, we all got our name taken and our addresses/phone number but didn't hear from them after that. The other one the police just took all our drink off us and told us to be quiter, there was a lot of us there that time though so wouldve taken them ages to take all our names.

I've been at two parties the police have came too. The first was at a house and the police got called because some guy got battered, we all got our name taken and our addresses/phone number but didn't hear from them after that. The other one the police just took all our drink off us and told us to be quiter, there was a lot of us there that time though so wouldve taken them ages to take all our names.

Did the drink get taken off of the 18 or overs? Or were you all under agers?

Did the drink get taken off of the 18 or overs? Or were you all under agers?

There was 5 or 6 over 18 and they all got their drink taken off them. The police didn't check who's drink was who's, they just emptied all the bags of drink. The officer did say he was supposed to take our names so guess we just got lucky.

I may be going mad but i seem to remember there being a fitness thread in GN and i can't seem to find it. It wasn't the running or cycling threads though. Can anyone clear this up for me and provide a link if it does exist.

If it doesn't then i'm wanting to see if anyone has any knowledge on the pre workout supplement 'Black Hemo-Rage' by Nutrex. I'm considering investing in a tub but would like a review on it. The only seemingly non biased reviews kicking about the internet are by beef cake Americans who generally don't seem to have a fucking clue what they're talking about.

Well, how much does a tanker hold? Must be a good couple of hundred of gallons. And those two junctions are only half an hour apart - very possible the driver was tanking (heh) along with the fuel coming out of his tank all the way along.

An artic fuel tanker should be able to hold at least 15,000L (3,375 gallons) of fuel. Based on 15,000L, and the two junctions being half an hour apart he could easily have been shedding up to 8L (1.8 gallons) per second and still not run dry.

Edited by Spain

I got a TV license today. I recieved an e-mail saying that my payment had been confirmed and that I am now licensed. However, it also says this:

Within 3 working days you will receive a further email from us with the information you will need to access your TV Licence online.

Can I watch my TV now without fear of a TV license person breaking down my door and hauling me to court?