Quick Question Thread

Yup is what i was thinking. Meant to say bathroom n not kitchen we are getting done. Once i get it done thought that will be bathroom all done :)

But as me old man keeps telling me Rome wasnt built in a day

Right thats it. Ive thought it for a while but you must be on the wind up.

Considering it, however will shop around first before i decide what to do.

Fair enough. If it was me, I'd be looking to save as much money as possible by reading up on how to do it myself and pricing it solely on materials, as with most DIY. Indeed, I may be attempting to fit a new shower and tiles to a bathroom in a month or two, so let us know how you get on ;)

Fair enough. If it was me, I'd be looking to save as much money as possible by reading up on how to do it myself and pricing it solely on materials, as with most DIY. Indeed, I may be attempting to fit a new shower and tiles to a bathroom in a month or two, so let us know how you get on ;)

I've got five doors being delivered tomorrow, feel free to read up on how to fit them and get yourself round. 8)

Edited by Adam

I've got five doors being delivered tomorrow, feel free to read up on how to fit them and get yourself round. 8)

I can do that already smart arse :P

Seriously, gimme a shout if you need a hand though, it's a pain in the arse to do with one person.